Harry Kane

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Hasn't given the 'tap-in merchant', 'only scores penalties' and 'doesnt do it against big clubs' people much to talk about tonight has he?
But can he do it blindfolded, in a straight-jacket, with his boots tied together ... because to be a great player you have to be able to do that ... or at least that's the media's view when you play for Spurs .............

Last edited:
11 goals in 17 appearances so far this season. Not bad going for a bloke ready for the knackers yard.

A quick side note, I've seen H is on 3 Prem bookings, 4 including the Champions League. Does anyone know the bookings total for suspensions kicking in and the cut off point where they don't count anymore? Also if it's just Prem cards that count etc

Register to remove

LOL. That Joker poster on the wall makes me love him all the more, even if it makes me doubt his taste.
:kanegoal:

11 goals in 17 appearances so far this season. Not bad going for a bloke ready for the knackers yard.

A quick side note, I've seen H is on 3 Prem bookings, 4 including the Champions League. Does anyone know the bookings total for suspensions kicking in and the cut off point where they don't count anymore? Also if it's just Prem cards that count etc
Someone will put me right hopefully if I get this wrong but off the top of my head:
  • Only PL yellow cards that you need to worry about.
  • If he gets 5 before the turn of the year then he faces a one-match suspension.
  • After that it's a limit of 10 yellows before some time in March I think. Highly doubt that's be a problem.

Yesterday was possibly the first time he put in a ‘classic’ Kane performance with Lucas Moura alongside him, which I guess is noteworthy.
Agreed - was a great performance from Harry yesterday even without getting on the scoresheet. Looks like he is heating back up right when we need it in this congested period. Expect the goals to flow soon...

Register to remove

Top Bottom