Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, I believe so. IIRC (granted I was like 7 at the time, this is just based on what I've read since) we sent Colin Powell to the UN to make our case, and the UN said "nah we're not buying it". It wasn't *formally* illegal, the UN didn't explicitly call it illegal, but at the same time it didn't have full UN approval and as such I think it would technically be considered illegal under the UN charter which outlawed aggressive war (not like any of the permanent UNSC members have ever obeyed that anyway, but still).

I know that the UK were especially keen to have UN backing for the Falklands war in 1982.
"The battle for the Falklands" by Max Hastings and Simon Jenkins, is a good read.
Deals, not only with the war, but the history of the Falklands and the political maneuvering that the UK did to get UN "approval". Including opposition by some American and UK politicians.

Will Hugo Boss be back for Chelsea.....I mean President Mugabe......sorry, Goebels....what the fuck.

Will Mussolini be back for Chelsea?
KANE FFS.......will Adolf Kane be fit......

Ahhh I give up

Will Hugo Boss be back for Chelsea.....I mean President Mugabe......sorry, Goebels....what the fuck.

Will Mussolini be back for Chelsea?
KANE FFS.......will Adolf Kane be fit......

Ahhh I give up

Damn it sammyspurs sammyspurs no one had actually noticed that our lord and saviour Harry Kane was being dressed by Hitler’s favourite designer. His people need to tell him he needs to be wearing Burberry check and Vivvian Westwood.

Shitload of new posts in the Harry Kane thread? Wow maybe he is making a miraculously quick recovery and all the fans are buzzing! Let's just open it up and see...

giphy.gif

Chinese owned but a British brand nonetheless. Fuck, do we actually own anything any more? Cadbury’s and Mini are foreign. Monster Munch?
Bentley, Aston Martin, Burberry, HP Sauce, Branston Pickle, Jaguar, Terry's chocolates, Typhoo Tea, Newcastle Brown Ale, Beefeater Gin, Glenlivet, Every National Power Company, Thames Water, Heathrow Airport, London Buses, The Times, Hamleys, Umbro, Manchester United and a score more football clubs, Rowntree, Hardy's, Rolls Royce, Raleigh, Marmite, Hovis, Twinings, Bisto, Mr Kipling, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, Boddingtons, Tetley Tea, Jaffa Cakes.
aacc1fbcc91100edc565da01e727f201.gif

Bentley, Aston Martin, Burberry, HP Sauce, Branston Pickle, Jaguar, Terry's chocolates, Typhoo Tea, Newcastle Brown Ale, Beefeater Gin, Glenlivet, Every National Power Company, Thames Water, Heathrow Airport, London Buses, The Times, Hamleys, Umbro, Manchester United and a score more football clubs, Rowntree, Hardy's, Rolls Royce, Raleigh, Marmite, Hovis, Twinings, Bisto, Mr Kipling, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, Boddingtons, Tetley Tea, Jaffa Cakes.
aacc1fbcc91100edc565da01e727f201.gif
Can’t like, agree or disagree with any of that.

:dierno:

Hey SausageVince SausageVince watch this if you haven’t already. Fucken brilliant as you would say. When you’ve got time to kill. Obviously the missus comes first on the rare occasions you’re home, but this is a Stellar film mate.

Might watch this tonight, Joe. I’m just settling down with the iPad and considering this after a catch up of Si Ferry’s Open Goal on YouTube. You got time for the wee man fae Dundee?

Back
Top Bottom