Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's out of their league.
They cant' afford 200+ million .
Total bollocks .

Any deal would most likely involve the likes of Bale, Isco and Kovavic coming our way to offload wages and bring down the cost to something they could realistically afford.

Either way I don’t see it happening in the short term and if Harry really wants to break Shearer’s Prem record never happening.

He's out of their league.
They cant' afford 200+ million .
Total bollocks .
This! Madrid is broke! They begged around banks trying to get a deal done for Bale. The Spanish economy isn't doing too great and with the catalan independence issue looming as well, Madrid are not in a position that they were before.

If there was one player they might have wanted to sign this season, it was MBappe, but they just couldn't compete with PSG.

There's no way Madrid will be able to sign Dele or Harry in the near future for the amount of money it would take Levy to even consider it.

Any deal would most likely involve the likes of Bale, Isco and Kovavic coming our way to offload wages and bring down the cost to something they could realistically afford.

Either way I don’t see it happening in the short term and if Harry really wants to break Shearer’s Prem record never happening.
What’s the last part exchange deal we did? Ben Davies and Siggy? Those days are finished. Harry is here to stay

And we wouldn’t pay the wages those 3 would be expecting anyway. Bale alone, I believe, is in the second year of a £150 million 6 year contract. He ain’t going to give that up for £100k a week at Spurs. Or £200k a week for that matter.

And we wouldn’t pay the wages those 3 would be expecting anyway. Bale alone, I believe, is in the second year of a £150 million 6 year contract. He ain’t going to give that up for £100k a week at Spurs. Or £200k a week for that matter.
350k a week to sit around in the jacuzzi and have massages all day. The lad is robbing them blind.
:dembelelol:

350k a week to sit around in the jacuzzi and have massages all day. The lad is robbing them blind.
:dembelelol:
I think it’s been grating on their fans for a while. He is still world class on his day, but he redefines the word “sicknote”
There is no way he’s coming back to Spurs. Poch would break him irreparably with his training regime & I don’t think Bale has enough fire in his belly any more. All those steroids he pumped himself up with when he joined them have broken his already dodgy calves.

I think it’s been grating on their fans for a while. He is still world class on his day, but he redefines the word “sicknote”
There is no way he’s coming back to Spurs. Poch would break him irreparably with his training regime & I don’t think Bale has enough fire in his belly any more. All those steroids he pumped himself up with when he joined them have broken his already dodgy calves.
Fair play to the lad. If you are all about paying the most money, you’ll get players that just want the money. Enjoy your time in Madrid Gareth, we are doing fine without you

Copied from the fantasy premier league reddit:

As we enter cold and flu season in the UK, does this benefit Harry Kane? Other players will have their oxygen supply (and therefore fantasy potential) reduced by a blocked nose, but as Kane has trained specifically to only breathe through his mouth he will be unaffected.

Back
Top Bottom