Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d say he’s been underwhelming given what he’s paid and what they paid for him. The booes he gets would suggest their fans feel this way.

I live near to Madrid and it's fair to say their fans are entitled assholes, if Harry Kane ever ended up in Madrid and had a dry September they would want blood , they once voted Modric the worst ever signing so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Madrid : Harry Kane. We love Harry Kane. Well give you three, yes three, almost has beens for your striker, who we regard as one of the best in Europe.
Levy : Er...no.

Real Madrid are prepared to offer former Tottenham players Luka Modric, 32, and 28-year-old Gareth Bale, as well as forward Karim Benzema, 29, to Spurs as part of a swap deal for striker Harry Kane, 24. (Diario Gol, via Daily Star)

Daily Star it must be true?
That shit is just crazy.
Would I take it? Maybe. Modric+Bale+Benzema could steamroll this league but what would be the fun in that. Doing it with Kane will feel so much better

Fuck trading in money, we trading in players like livestock now

"I wanna buy Erik Lamela, how much?"

"Oh about Josh King, Adam Smith and Surman's left leg will do. Also if you sell him on we want 4 academy youngsters in sell on."

Fuck trading in money, we trading in players like livestock now

"I wanna buy Erik Lamela, how much?"

"Oh about Josh King, Adam Smith and Surman's left leg will do. Also if you sell him on we want 4 academy youngsters in sell on."
Don't forget to check the teeth?
200.gif

I live near to Madrid and it's fair to say their fans are entitled assholes, if Harry Kane ever ended up in Madrid and had a dry September they would want blood , they once voted Modric the worst ever signing so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.
I get that the Madrid fans are cunts mate but he's been jeered and booed for the majority of the time he's been there. Ronaldo has also taken clog in the past too but there has barely been a quarter when Bale hasn't been booed. Regardless of any fandom there is noway anyone can claim that his arrival at Madrid has made them a better team, better squad? Yes, better team? No way, he's not even considered a first team player.

I think he might deserve it on an individual level, but he won't get anywhere close unless Spurs either win the league or reach the CL final. It seems like these individual awards are based on team achievements.
Think you may see a lot of captains/managers from the smaller nations voting for him. PL has such a wide exposure. A small inkling.

I’d say he’s been underwhelming given what he’s paid and what they paid for him. The booes he gets would suggest their fans feel this way.
He did score the game-winning goals in the Champions League and the Copa del Rey. He hasn't been everything they wanted but he's done a lot to help them win trophies.

He did score the game-winning goals in the Champions League and the Copa del Rey. He hasn't been everything they wanted but he's done a lot to help them win trophies.
Kinda what you'd expect from your forward to do, it's in his job description, that's what he's employed to do and that's before even mentioning that at the time he's the Worlds most expensive player and 2nd or 3rd highest paid player on the planet. Given this, he's been average at best and a flop given what is expected of him.

Back
Top Bottom