Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just looking at his ankle & thanking the lord it's not as bad as it looked when he went over on it. He's on his feet with no visible protection on it.
Bugger England. There's bigger fish to fry for his club. And he doesn't look badly crocked.
And he wasn't holding back on that punch in the above tweet - he's fine.

Hope he doesn't rush to get back on the pitch- he seems to have that admirable gene.

I'm in little doubt that, barring any setback, he will will be banging them in for us again by mid April.
My guess is before then, I don't know, obviously, but he's throwing punches, walking about. He's certainly not confined to a hyperbaric chamber.

My guess is before then, I don't know, obviously, but he's throwing punches, walking about. He's certainly not confined to a hyperbaric chamber.
Hope you're right. Would love to see him back up front for us as soon as. We miss his presence as much as anything else. Scares the absolute shit out of the oppo. If anyone deserves to score the winning goal in the last NLD, it's him. Please let it happen. :avbpray:​

I wouldn't rush him back. If another week makes him that much stronger then wait, the games towards the end are more difficult, not just opposition but mentally... We should really be able to get past the next few fixtures without him but it's some great news. Sure he will only be played is assessed and they feel there is no risk...

I wouldn't rush him back. If another week makes him that much stronger then wait, the games towards the end are more difficult, not just opposition but mentally... We should really be able to get past the next few fixtures without him but it's some great news. Sure he will only be played is assessed and they feel there is no risk...

Kane is the type of player that would say he's fit when he's not, it's up to the club to be responsible with his rehabilitation.

Back
Top Bottom