Harry Kane signed watercolour painting

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey everyone,

Hope you don't mind me posting on here. I am the Wolves match day programme cover artist for this 2018/19 season. For every home league match, I paint two paintings (one of a Wolves player & one of an away player) that are then blended to create the final cover. All of these paintings are being auctioned across the season (there are four auctions in all) with four charities (Cure Leukaemia, YMCA Black Country, Race Against Blood Cancer & Good Shepherd Ministry Wolverhampton) sharing funds raised. The first auction of ten paintings in October, including the likes of Pep Guardiola & Richarlison raised in the region of £6000.

Our second 10-day auction starts tonight at 9pm & includes my A2 watercolour painting of Harry Kane (not sure how to show the pic on here?), which was signed by him at the game. This will be framed & include a bespoke mount with the Spurs club badge & text relating to the fact that this was used on the Wolves programme cover last night. You can find out more via our Sports Personalities website. Limited Edition prints will be made available for those not able to compete financially in the auction with 10% of profit from sales also being donated to Cure Leukaemia.

Once again, hope you don't mind me sharing.

Warm regards,

Louise Cobbold.

Hey everyone,

Hope you don't mind me posting on here. I am the Wolves match day programme cover artist for this 2018/19 season. For every home league match, I paint two paintings (one of a Wolves player & one of an away player) that are then blended to create the final cover. All of these paintings are being auctioned across the season (there are four auctions in all) with four charities (Cure Leukaemia, YMCA Black Country, Race Against Blood Cancer & Good Shepherd Ministry Wolverhampton) sharing funds raised. The first auction of ten paintings in October, including the likes of Pep Guardiola & Richarlison raised in the region of £6000.

Our second 10-day auction starts tonight at 9pm & includes my A2 watercolour painting of Harry Kane (not sure how to show the pic on here?), which was signed by him at the game. This will be framed & include a bespoke mount with the Spurs club badge & text relating to the fact that this was used on the Wolves programme cover last night. You can find out more via our Sports Personalities website. Limited Edition prints will be made available for those not able to compete financially in the auction with 10% of profit from sales also being donated to Cure Leukaemia.

Warm regards,

Louise Cobbold.
Since your lot did us a favour last night I'll post this...

Hey everyone,

Warm regards,

Louise Cobbold.

Good luck. I hope you make plenty of cash for your causes.

Very talented artist, almost as good as our very own Paul Trevillion, the "You are the ref" guy...
s451208574806247614_p142_i2_w1300.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom