Haringey Borough FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saturday I went over to Coles park to watch Haringey Borough V Enfield Town in a pre season friendly.It was free to get in, but probably less than a hundred there( I reckon about 60).They were giving away free season tickets as the club are really struggling.It got me thinking about why Spurs don't send an 11 over there pre season to earn them a few quid,and maybe get a few fans if Spurs are away etc.We are brilliant at doing things for the local community,so it surprised me that we don't play our fellow Tottenham residents and neighbours.I know we are not a charity,but still..
It would nice nice touch

On non league day we should all bowl up
They have a club house and you can take drinks back to where you are sitting/standing in a plastic glass.
There were about 40-50 people in the clubhouse prior to kick off and the barmaid was joking she hadn't worked so hard for ages.They are really struggling.i remember years back,the ground being full. Such a shame.

Sean, it was the same with my old local club Walthamstow Avenue, struggled for years before finally packing up, we always felt Spurs could of helped out. The old grounds a housing estate now.

Saturday I went over to Coles park to watch Haringey Borough V Enfield Town in a pre season friendly.It was free to get in, but probably less than a hundred there( I reckon about 60).They were giving away free season tickets as the club are really struggling.It got me thinking about why Spurs don't send an 11 over there pre season to earn them a few quid,and maybe get a few fans if Spurs are away etc.We are brilliant at doing things for the local community,so it surprised me that we don't play our fellow Tottenham residents and neighbours.I know we are not a charity,but still..
It would nice nice touch

To West Ham ???

Problem is a fare few spurs go Enfield. About 8 years ago a
few mates from school wanted to start an ultra group at Haringey. Never materialised though. I do agree Tottenham could help the club out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom