Good ol' Harry!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well yes its his choice. But if "experts" keep going on in media about him moving club you dont think it will fuck with his head and in the worst case affecting his performance while still in THFC? I cant see harrys statements accually making any difference in a possible move, but its not a good thing for us while Bale's still here..

I do see your point, but Id be far more concerned if someone at Barca was talking like this. What Harry, or The Mail think is hardly going to unsettle Bale.

When Barca players start saying, "Id love to see him here" I'll be more concerned.

No
Hello, sorry for making poetic post. Sometimes difficulty explication with English. But, I had gone to Villa Park one times for watching Spurs. Also, I gone to White Hart Lane but was on summer with no game : ( I save for 2013 game and I be lucky and meeting fan at pub for pint maybe.

No need to apOlogise. I think it sounds cool!
I hope you can make it to white hart lane soon or, even better, an 1882 game.

Seemed implied to me when you said

Either way, he was clearly just bantering in this thread before you entered.
Before I entered?

Um, have you actually checked to see who started this thread?

Also, the post you have quoted was from an entirely different thread! :roflmao:

Don't think it's unreasonable to be posting in threads I start.

Before I entered?

Um, have you actually checked to see who started this thread?

Also, the post you have quoted was from an entirely different thread! :roflmao:

Don't think it's unreasonable to be posting in threads I start.

So sorry, should've written 'entered last night', as in returned to the conversation.

And obviously I'm going to be quoting from 'an entirely different thread!' when talking about the 'history' lesson you brought up again, as that's where it originally took place :roflmao:

:balesnarl:

Bale's chuffed to get into double figures, if Ronaldo and Messi get less than 30 goals, it's been a bad season. No comparison thus far... The only comparison is between him and Ronaldo i.e. they're both tall, quick and athletic. Redknapp proving to be a right old codger here.:harryfacepalm:

Redknapp's only personal remit for the rest of the season (other than get Eddie Howe back at Bournemouth) is to unsettle the Spurs 'juggernaut' as much and as often as possible... there are still plenty of Sunday mornings left down at the Golf course, so expect more of the same every time (Harry pushes his face into) a microphone which is within a 5 mile radius of his gob!

Back
Top Bottom