Going out in the 3rd Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, not really.

protest-ef-this-guy.jpg
Is that picture on the multi coloured poster actually what I think it is !!! :crouch:

Going out in the third round, to them.

Is exactly the same as...

going out in the 3rd round to them

In less than 90 days, we will have our cake. And fuck Walcunt up too.

COYS

We got a ridiculously tough draw, and it would be a long slog for us to win the FA Cup with our injury-hit squad. The Lge Cup was our big domestic trophy chance this season, but injuries, etc, etc, alas and woe.

Woolwich is a particularly tough draw and the League Cup was our only chance of silverware this season?

Wow, how far we seem to have fallen in just a season or two. So much for finally being on the scum's level. :levywtf:

I haven't seen us as on Woolwich's level for many, many years now. IF we finish above them, and/or we win a trophy again before them, that's when I'll see us as beginning to challenge. Realistically with our respective histories and stadiums, I doubt we'll be seen as their equals by most fans within the next twenty years, minimum.

I've said time and again on here, that many Spurs fans have overrated our current squad, including me at the start of the season. For me, for a while now, we don't have a top 4 squad, Woolwich do. I hope this window sees us getting in the players that can get us to a serious top 4 challenge and tilt at the EL.

Back
Top Bottom