Give me a belt I'm starting to melt!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AAAARRRGGGHHH I can't help it - I'm beginning to melt!

Recent results are making me fear for the rest of the season - please tell me I've lost my reason!

We will bottle fourth place to those fuckers Chelsea by drawing with Watford and West Brom and losing to Leicester and Newcastle!

AAAARRRGGGHHH! Give me a belt - I'm beginning to melt!

Woolwich will win the Europa Bore and be in the CL instead of us!
We will sell Rose and Toby to United, Kane and Eriksen to Real and buy Shane Long!

AAAARRRRGGGHHH! Give me a fucking belt - I'm starting to melt!

The new ground will be a disaster because of the ticket prices - no noise apart from singing 'we want our Tottenham back' and we will lose our first ten game there and have too get in some new age witch to exorcise the curse! And the naming rights will be given to Crufts because some PR knob who knows nothing about football thought he was selling them to the Cruyff Foundation!

AAAARRRGGGHHH! I have melted all over the carpet!

Such is my sad little life - can anyone empathise?

AAAARRRGGGHHH I can't help it - I'm beginning to melt!

Recent results are making me fear for the rest of the season - please tell me I've lost my reason!

We will bottle fourth place to those fuckers Chelsea by drawing with Watford and West Brom and losing to Leicester and Newcastle!

AAAARRRGGGHHH! Give me a belt - I'm beginning to melt!

Woolwich will win the Europa Bore and be in the CL instead of us!
We will sell Rose and Toby to United, Kane and Eriksen to Real and buy Shane Long!

AAAARRRRGGGHHH! Give me a fucking belt - I'm starting to melt!

The new ground will be a disaster because of the ticket prices - no noise apart from singing 'we want our Tottenham back' and we will lose our first ten game there and have too get in some new age witch to exorcise the curse! And the naming rights will be given to Crufts because some PR knob who knows nothing about football thought he was selling them to the Cruyff Foundation!

AAAARRRGGGHHH! I have melted all over the carpet!

Such is my sad little life - can anyone empathise?

Shut up you tart.

Back
Top Bottom