Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or does he seem incredibly one footed ?

With it being his left peg it makes me feel like he's a CM/AM hybrid of Lamela, who I like, but can already envisage him having mixed emotions among our fan base.

EChPKTbXsAAUkbJ
Poor Gio, being dragged around London, by Erik Lamela and his missus. Only to be the photographer... :pochlol:
Erik looks like he's been in the TK Maxx bargain bin

Is it just me or does he seem incredibly one footed ?

With it being his left peg it makes me feel like he's a CM/AM hybrid of Lamela, who I like, but can already envisage him having mixed emotions among our fan base.

No more one footed than Modric really.

He looks fit. Wondering whether Poch not playing him and claiming he wasn't ready is a message to Levy. He's clearly pissed we didn't get him in earlier

He looks fit. Wondering whether Poch not playing him and claiming he wasn't ready is a message to Levy. He's clearly pissed we didn't get him in earlier
It's more Poch defending him. He is obviously a guy that Poch rates and he is going to protect him from being a flop as much as possible. If that means limiting his minutes early on so he gets more time to acclimatize to the league then so be it.

While I agree that these are very valuable players in certain games, those are about 10% of our matches. Most teams who come to White Hart Lane (or even when we go to their place) set up to frustrate us. So it was much more important to get someone like Lo Celso in, who can hopefully break down a stubborn defence.
City use it successfully most weeks though, Fernandinho or Rodri allow both full backs to get forward without worrying too much about losing the ball with only a couple of slow as shit centre backs to cover them. Sissoko does a decent job of getting back usually but someone with a real natural eye for danger would have been a great addition IMO.

Back
Top Bottom