Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He seems to be set up out wide for the majority of the training video we put out.

Do we reckon he'll start there to acclimatise?

Any mistakes he makes due getting use to the pace of the League can be dealt with a little easier out wide, I'd suggest.

That has got to be the most pointless video ever!
giphy.gif

Yea, so we are totally on the same page then :thumbup:

As much as I hope Wanyama to turn to his best... I don't see the odds being too good. And Dier does not fully convince me as DM there. Having some Kante-like or even Gueye-like (btw, I was advocating buying him before he was sold from Aston Villa to Everton) guy in the mix with Ndombele, Sissoko and Winks is just mouthwatering. Say playing with Ndombele-Gueye-Sissoko, we would have 3 different kinds of CM - one more of a playmaker/forward-thinking; one shielding the defence; one being box-to-box runner who is good carrying the ball.

We should get Wilmar Barrios in the winter window. He is a boss as a DM. Check out how he handles Messi whenever Colombia play Argentina.

I know the English don’t like him, because of his antics in the WC R16 against England.

But if you want a guy to support the back four and stop problems from starting in the first place, he is your guy.

He is getting better with the ball at his feet, but you would need to pair him with a good 6 or 8 in the midfield to support him offensively.

We should get Wilmar Barrios in the winter window. He is a boss as a DM. Check out how he handles Messi whenever Colombia play Argentina.

I know the English don’t like him, because of his antics in the WC R16 against England.

But if you want a guy to support the back four and stop problems from starting in the first place, he is your guy.

He is getting better with the ball at his feet, but you would need to pair him with a good 6 or 8 in the midfield to support him offensively.
Seriously confused why we never went for him. Was available in January for £13 million and would have been perfect.

But time to let it go now

Yeah looks like he will get along just fine with our players.
e95777347b0db3346b43e45f09adb760.gif

Not a great highlight video imho. Player looks decent but a highlights video that shows dives and ricochets is a bit lame. He won’t get the time and space to let the ball ping everywhere, sissoko manages it as he is a steam train. Big expectations with this lad and he’s the one we wanted. Can’t wait to see him at the Lane vs Newcastle... taking both my daughters to their first game, they can say they saw the legend make his home debut

Last edited:
We were heavily linked with Barrios last year but it fell by the wayside. Shit happens. Poch seems to have a lot of faith in Oli Skipp anyway.

As for GLC, I'm really hoping he gets some time on the ball this weekend so we can see what he can do. I have no idea where he fits in and who makes way.

Back
Top Bottom