Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

European window open to Sep so we can still sell after start of our season. It was said Europe would come into line with us, no chance. Why would they
You'd have to be an idiot to believe bollocks like that *High Fives the 48%*

quite a few media sources like the one above seems now convinced it’s close.

Getting players of Ndombele and Lo Celso quality and hopefully retaining Eriksen with a contract would represent amazing business.

If we keep Toby for one more season then it only leaves full backs in question. Sessegnon looking likely at left back and perhaps Foyth converted to RB.

quite a few media sources like the one above seems now convinced it’s close.

Getting players of Ndombele and Lo Celso quality and hopefully retaining Eriksen with a contract would represent amazing business.

If we keep Toby for one more season then it only leaves full backs in question. Sessegnon looking likely at left back and perhaps Foyth converted to RB.

Really am very sceptical about Sess at LB.

Not going to complain about transfers but surely I must not be the only one thinking that £50m for a player who's had one good season is a bit too much? Of course I've seen sources say we're paying £63m, that's way too much if it's true.

What I don't get is why anyone of us should give a shit what the fee is.

I'm pretty sure if there's one thing we can trust Levy on, it's managing our finances! Therefore, if we spend £60 plus million on him, it's because a) Poch/Levy think he's worth it and b) Levy knows we can afford it.

So it's not up to you, or anyone else really to state if a fee is 'way too much'.

I'm pretty sure if there's one thing we can trust Levy on, it's managing our finances! Therefore, if we spend £60 plus million on him, it's because a) Poch/Levy think he's worth it and b) Levy knows we can afford it.

So it's not up to you, or anyone else really to state if a fee is 'way too much'.
As a fan I can voice my opinion lol. I never said if we can or cannot afford the fee, just that this market is fucking shit if a player who's had one decent season is worth 50-60m.

Agree 100% . I believe we can rest assured whatever the price

Can’t agree. If we can’t offer an opinion on the player or the deal then we may as well wrap this board up and keep schtum

opportunity cost - if you spend 60M on him there is less for others, if we are buying at the level of 60M are there better players available at that price level.

We can afford the deal but it may tie our hands in future. That's why people talk about fee being too much, its part of the transfer and people are talking about the transfer.

opportunity cost - if you spend 60M on him there is less for others, if we are buying at the level of 60M are there better players available at that price level.

We can afford the deal but it may tie our hands in future. That's why people talk about fee being too much, its part of the transfer and people are talking about the transfer.

Thanks professor pedant. Point still stands though, so you can be as pedantic as you like, but as Levy and Co know what the club can and cannot afford to spend, you'll forgive me for laughing off your pedantry.

Don't you ever try to patronise me again.

Thanks professor pedant. Point still stands though, so you can be as pedantic as you like, but as Levy and Co know what the club can and cannot afford to spend, you'll forgive me for laughing off your pedantry.

Don't you ever try to patronise me again.
Yes it was a really easy answer to a question you asked, it wasn't patronizing just seemed you were being clueless. Its the transfer thread and you are complaining about people talking about an important aspect of a transfer.

Try not to ask stupid questions again and we'll be fine.

Yes it was a really easy answer to a question you asked, it wasn't patronizing just seemed you were being clueless. Its the transfer thread and you are complaining about people talking about an important aspect of a transfer.

Try not to ask stupid questions again and we'll be fine.

It wasn't a stupid question. But if you want a fucking fight, I'll see you in the toilet.

I've never seen you post anything that wasn't complete bilge BTW. Maybe go back to school, learn to read and analyse things, then come back and apologise.

Enough with your nonsense you disgusting ingrate.

It wasn't a stupid question. But if you want a fucking fight, I'll see you in the toilet.

I've never seen you post anything that wasn't complete bilge BTW. Maybe go back to school, learn to read and analyse things, then come back and apologise.

Enough with your nonsense you disgusting ingrate.
LOUD NOISES

Back
Top Bottom