Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very industrious playing in a deep lying role.

Once we start deploying him as a ten we will start seeing him produce goals and assists.

no you’re right - he was amazing, world class.

Reminded me of David Silva, Bernardo Silva, VDV....

In reality he didn’t really do much today but you desperately want him to succeed so we have to pretend otherwise

No need to go overboard, mate.

He was just our MoM and ran MF for us.

no you’re right - he was amazing, world class.

Reminded me of David Silva, Bernardo Silva, VDV....

In reality he didn’t really do much today but you desperately want him to succeed so we have to pretend otherwise
Why don’t ‘you pretend otherwise support knock yourself’? It’s simple enough.

You can’t say that, he cost £50+ and has a sexy sounding name so we need to give him unwavering support, massively exaggerate his performances and blame successive managers for not playing him.
That’s where your wrong. He gets unwavering support here because he plays for Tottenham, and this is a Tottenham forum filled with Tottenham fans... for the most part.

Keep on keeping it real tho with the hot takes

That’s where your wrongand this is a Tottenham forum filled with Tottenham fans... for the most part.

Keep on keeping it real tho with the hot takes

Oh so we are back to the whole if anyone disagrees with me they are not a real supporter -gotcha.

No player should ever get such support - their performances should dictate the reaction and so far he has little to warrant praise.

Oh so we are back to the whole if anyone disagrees with me they are not a real supporter -gotcha.

No player should ever get such support - their performances should dictate the reaction and so far he has little to warrant praise.
He’s hardly had any time in the team at all and your saying he’s shit and ready to write him off though? He’s been here less than 6 months and had no preseason.

Last edited:

You don’t understand the meaning of the word ‘support’. People don’t need support when everything’s peachy - they need it in times of adversity.

You’re really showing your true colours here - you only ‘support’ when we’re winning. You are the absolute worst type of fan.

He’s hardly had any time in the team at all and your saying he’s shit and ready to write him off though? He’s been here less 6 months and had no preseason.

He hasn’t had time in the team because two different managers have deemed him not good enough to start.

And he did have a preseason he had that with Betis. The majority of players are signed at the windows close. Using your logic there would be no point in signing players in January.

Where did I say that he was shit? Where did I say that he should be written off? That’s the problem when supporters take up a pity case - they only see what they want to see in performances and only see what they want to see in comments.

So far he has done very little in a Spurs shirt - and done nothing to warrant such a large fee. He may turn it around, he may not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom