Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Make them more pointless?

Injury prone players play in friendlies too.
All players are injury prone if others are allowed to kick bolt holes out of them in meaningless matches. Either stop friendlies or punish yellow and red card offences that result in a player missing league games.

All players are injury prone if others are allowed to kick bolt holes out of them in meaningless matches. Either stop friendlies or punish yellow and red card offences that result in a player missing league games.
Red card in an international leads to missing a league game?

No....the club of the fouling player is fined in relation to the number of league matches the injured player subsequently misses.
Again no one will want to tackle and the same tackle will be punished differently depending on the receiving player, the competency of the physion, how they fall etc.

Some players made of glass will be untouchable.

Noel Whelan being an absolute wanker:

A couple of cameo apprearances and Lo Celso has the tag of dud associated with him. It amazes me how ex-footballers especially can say such things.
giphy.gif

Fuck me, the lad has been given barely any minutes and despite all that:

- delivered a lovely through ball that should have resulted in a penalty against Newcastle.
- looked cool as a fucking cucumber in a frantic finale to the NLD.

And yet he's being labelled a dud. Christ.

Again no one will want to tackle and the same tackle will be punished differently depending on the receiving player, the competency of the physion, how they fall etc.

Some players made of glass will be untouchable.
I said it had to be a card offence tackle...who are these injury prone made of glass players ? What are they doing on a football pitch to start with ??
Sorry but your argument just doesn't hold water. We are talking friendly matches only...no need for heavy rash tackles that force a player to miss playing at club level afterwards.

I said it had to be a card offence tackle...who are these injury prone made of glass players ? What are they doing on a football pitch to start with ??
Sorry but your argument just doesn't hold water. We are talking friendly matches only...no need for heavy rash tackles that force a player to miss playing at club level afterwards.
Wheelchair, in fact most of Woolwich team over the last decade. You seriously don't know injury prone players?

You’re solution is bizarre for the reasons I have given.

Wheelchair, in fact most of Woolwich team over the last decade. You seriously don't know injury prone players?

You’re solution is bizarre for the reasons I have given.
Then we will agree to disagree and I'll keep a look out for all these professional footballers made of glass that are constantly injured.

There is a bit of logic there, as frustrating as it seems initially.

But then this opens up my thoughts to understand more why Poch didn't want to play him too much from the start, because the guy has played so much football and he didn't want to break him. As it is, he'll now come back in November having been well rested, hopefully hitting his stride during the busy festive period.

Back
Top Bottom