Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why Poch just doesn't pull the old Fergie trick - every single player has a slight niggle before international duty and can't go.

Not sure why Poch just doesn't pull the old Fergie trick - every single player has a slight niggle before international duty and can't go.

A cunning ploy that somehow slipped under the radar of the authorities. Used to work a treat with Giggs and he ended up as Welsh manager... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They should have a clause built in for these friendlies.If a player is unable to represent his league side following an injury sustained at such a match due to a foul from an opposing player then that player's club is fined and compensation paid to the club affected by the injury relative to the number of games he will miss. That might stop a few of them going in with "gung ho" challenges at meaningless matches.

Because now the national sides can insist they get to examine said injury. Which means he travels. And plays. And when the injury is genuine they dont believe us, and he travels.

I'd give my left nut to have those blokes calling Spurs games. I'm sick of muting the TV to block out Jim Fucking Beglin.
Could be worse..the old Andy Townsend/ Clive Tyldsley combo.

"Spotters badge, Clive. He's clipped the cross to the back stick, and all hes had to do is nod it in"
"Indeed, Andy. Now, although they got knocked out in the group stage, let's talk about Manchester United"

Could be worse..the old Andy Townsend/ Clive Tyldsley combo.

"Spotters badge, Clive. He's clipped the cross to the back stick, and all hes had to do is nod it in"
"Indeed, Andy. Now, although they got knocked out in the group stage, let's talk about Manchester United"

"If anything Clive he's hit that too well"

Back
Top Bottom