Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remarkable that a ( after loan) record signing can be so underwhelming considering he hasn't hardly been played , poor league form ,especially as midfield has been a shit fuck.
Know injured etc.

Only in the Twilight Zone of Spurs .

Not sure whether to laugh or cry, a player that our manager deemed not fit enough to start a game for us, goes away on International duty and starts a game for his country and gets fucking injured. You couldn't make this shit up.

I had a bizarre dream about this guy last night, why I do not know.

Basically I was having a kickabout with him down the park. He kicked the ball and that's when his glass eye flew out of his head and hit me in the chest. I remember thinking that I don't remember him only having one working eye. I was also concerned if he had difficulty with spacial awareness affecting his game but he told me there were no issues and proceeded to show me some perfect free kicks on goal to prove his point.

What the actual fuck!?

Basically I was having a kickabout with him down the park. He kicked the ball and that's when his glass eye flew out of his head and hit me in the chest. I remember thinking that I don't remember him only having one working eye. I was also concerned if he had difficulty with spacial awareness affecting his game but he told me there were no issues and proceeded to show me some perfect free kicks on goal to prove his point.

What the actual fuck!?
You need to stop sharing:myword:

THFC are proud to have players representing their countries in internationals, this should stop and restrict availability, I can't see any benefit apart from injured players in the process. LoCelso didn't start for Spurs on Sunday for not being fit but starts for Argentina 4 days later and guess what, gets injured! See "Club or country" thread poll.

What the actual fuck!?
I had exactly the same dream once but instead of hitting my chest this stunning blonde walked past us and she immediately caught his eye.
(Yeah I know...I'll get my coat)

What the actual fuck!?

This means you have deep seated fantasies about your mother.

that'll be £500 for the session

What the actual fuck!?
Lets break this down

You are dreaming about men. So you are definitely gay.

You were having a kickabout with a stranger. That means you werent loved as a child.

His glass eye fell out and hit you. It means you have been 'eye'ing people in the shower through 'glass' windows . You are a pervert

You said you didnt remember about his eyes. That means you are getting old. Start accepting it.

You mentioned 'special awareness' with freekicks. It means you are aware of all this and deny it to yourself. You are a psycopath.

So in conclusion geriatric, unloved, gay, pervert psychopath.

Lets break this down

You are dreaming about men. So you are definitely gay.

You were having a kickabout with a stranger. That means you werent loved as a child.

His glass eye fell out and hit you. It means you have been 'eye'ing people in the shower through 'glass' windows . You are a pervert

You said you didnt remember about his eyes. That means you are getting old. Start accepting it.

You mentioned 'special awareness' with freekicks. It means you are aware of all this and deny it to yourself. You are a psycopath.

So in conclusion geriatric, unloved, gay, pervert psychopath.
:harryhmm:

What the actual fuck!?
Means we are winning the CL surely?

What the actual fuck!?

Sussed it....the guy effectively could only open and shut one eye afterwards....perfect free kicks and it hit you in the chest.......it's obvious

Harry 'Winks' scores next match with a free kick and it takes your breath away :thumbup: :thumbup: Mystic Borodin strikes again

City use it successfully most weeks though, Fernandinho or Rodri allow both full backs to get forward without worrying too much about losing the ball with only a couple of slow as shit centre backs to cover them. Sissoko does a decent job of getting back usually but someone with a real natural eye for danger would have been a great addition IMO.

Barrios

Back
Top Bottom