Giovani Lo Celso

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Is it just me or does he seem incredibly one footed ?

With it being his left peg it makes me feel like he's a CM/AM hybrid of Lamela, who I like, but can already envisage him having mixed emotions among our fan base.

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
Is it just me or does he seem incredibly one footed ?

With it being his left peg it makes me feel like he's a CM/AM hybrid of Lamela, who I like, but can already envisage him having mixed emotions among our fan base.
No more one footed than Modric really.

Register to remove

He looks fit. Wondering whether Poch not playing him and claiming he wasn't ready is a message to Levy. He's clearly pissed we didn't get him in earlier

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
He looks fit. Wondering whether Poch not playing him and claiming he wasn't ready is a message to Levy. He's clearly pissed we didn't get him in earlier
It's more Poch defending him. He is obviously a guy that Poch rates and he is going to protect him from being a flop as much as possible. If that means limiting his minutes early on so he gets more time to acclimatize to the league then so be it.

Register to remove

Top Bottom