Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one outside of club is raving about - not any supporters or the media.

Ah, sooo....
This is a benchmark of successful player???
If after 10 games media is not raving, he is shit, right?
And everything that media says / everyone they talk about are brilliant footballers, I assume?

------------—-
Don't know about others, but I for one would like to see things with my own eyes and would trust the fans of the club more. You know, the ppl who follow everything that is happening in the club.

Instead of media, where you are driven by number of clicks and have to follow number of teams... From distance...

But hey, everyone have their own truth nowadays I guess. Good luck with basing your world picture on press. I guess to you, Dembele was totally empty place as well (except for maybe 1 season when media noticed him more) - he was never the poster-boy for us.

Ah, sooo....
This is a benchmark of successful player???
If after 10 games media is not raving, he is shit, right?
And everything that media says / everyone they talk about are brilliant footballers, I assume?

------------—-
Don't know about others, but I for one would like to see things with my own eyes and would trust the fans of the club more. You know, the ppl who follow everything that is happening in the club.

Instead of media, where you are driven by number of clicks and have to follow number of teams... From distance...

But hey, everyone have their own truth nowadays I guess. Good luck with basing your world picture on press. I guess to you, Dembele was totally empty place as well (except for maybe 1 season when media noticed him more) - he was never the poster-boy for us.

Jesus do actually read before engaging in such diatribe.

Its simple - Le Celso doesn’t get referenced outside of the club because his performances do not warrant that. He has only just become established in the team , he had barely played with mixed results so far. Two of our managers commented on such.

However for a small minority of supporters rather than acknowledge this they have to immediately exaggerate his performances and compare his to world class players like Modric because they want to see what they want to see rather than what he has produced.

Son is one of our best players, his peformances warrant that title, the media acknowledge this because of that so do opposing supporters. When players reach that level that is what happens. Le Celso in comparison has done virtually nothing in a Spurs shirt so far - it’s why the majority of the supporter base don’t rave about him, it’s why the media don’t talk about him , same with opposing supporters.

But hey you want him to succeed badly so we have to go along with this ludicrous charade that he has been brilliant and that the references to players like Modric are valid. Grow up you silly little children, seriously.

Jesus do actually read before engaging in such diatribe.

Its simple - Le Celso doesn’t get referenced outside of the club because his performances do not warrant that. He has only just become established in the team , he had barely played with mixed results so far. Two of our managers commented on such.

However for a small minority of supporters rather than acknowledge this they have to immediately exaggerate his performances and compare his to world class players like Modric because they want to see what they want to see rather than what he has produced.

Son is one of our best players, his peformances warrant that title, the media acknowledge this because of that so do opposing supporters. When players reach that level that is what happens. Le Celso in comparison has done virtually nothing in a Spurs shirt so far - it’s why the majority of the supporter base don’t rave about him, it’s why the media don’t talk about him , same with opposing supporters.

But hey you want him to succeed badly so we have to go along with this ludicrous charade that he has been brilliant and that the references to players like Modric are valid. Grow up you silly little children, seriously.

Lo Celso is the bollocks mate

And there you have it

5 league starts to his name, no assists or goals in the league and mixed performances.

But he is the bollocks apparently.

I said it in jest pal. All of that aside I do think he has a lot of potential and I'm very happy with the glimpses we are now seeing of him. Young, talented, tenacious and seems to be settling at the club so no complaints from me as it stands. Early days and a lot can change but let's hope he continues and that Tanguy follows suit based on the last few games Gio has out a shift in with.

To be honest everyone will have opinions on players. I think he's a class act, but hey there's a guy on this forum not long ago saying we should sell son and buy Pepe before he went to the scum...

can we just stop lo celso sucks because after 10 games he is not bossing it, thats a stupid comment. locelso is the boss he cannot do no wrong, thats a stupid comment too. did he have some promsing performances last 10 games, yes he did. so please stop responding to the hood because i'm tired of reading this players thread and seeing him say the same thing over and over and over and this is not a insult at you the hood.

can we just stop lo celso sucks because after 10 games he is not bossing it, thats a stupid comment. locelso is the boss he cannot do no wrong, thats a stupid comment too. did he have some promsing performances last 10 games, yes he did. so please stop responding to the hood because i'm tired of reading this players thread and seeing him say the same thing over and over and over and this is not a insult at you the hood.

Ah come on mate you clearly calling him Ossie Wembley a fuckwit, it’s all good man.

Back
Top Bottom