Gio - FIFA Goal of the Year Award

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I missed this the first time around. Gio has been listed for FIFA's Puskas Award. Cracking goal from the lad.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2ordnyrII[/youtube]

Sorry if this has recently been posted elsewhere. Been away from the forums for a coupla weeks.

he's still shit though. I have two goals on my CV, one from inside my own half (Beckham like) and one that made Maradona's dribble in the 86 WC look like a Peter Crouch special. Doesn't make me a good footballer although I do still unzip when I think of those efforts.

SanDiegoYiddo said:
Fuck this goal. I am now fucking depressed just from listening to that commentary.

You are not alone in this. I don't ever want to see this fucking goal again. Turn up in a Spurs shirt for once instead of just turning it on for your country, Gio. Stop playing frantic and trying to boss the vets when you get some run in Europe. Fit in, pay your dues, and prove you're worthy to play in England or piss off back to Mexico and score goals for Pumas or Jaguares or some shit. I hope Onyewu lays him out the next time we play Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom