Getting tickets to games...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Afternoon all..

So tickets went on sale this morning to bronze members for Spurs v Bolton. Got caught up in work this morning so didn't get onto the ticket site until 10.30am...

...all gone... :thumbdown:

Well apart from from limited seats in the north stand upper. Probably right at the back under the roof where you get sat next to the slightly weird fan in a trench-coat who'll touch you in a special place for a shiny halfpenny.

What really fries my rashers though is that tickets to the Aston Villa game, no problem. So based on the glory hunters discussion on the show a couple of weeks back, is this the impact of us beating Woolwich? All of a sudden all the fans who couldn't be arsed suddenly are?

Where were you when we played Shamrock Rovers? I was there, with a spare seat in front of me so I could put my feet up. In fact there were spare seats nearly everywhere...particularly the West stand.

So when it comes down to it if I can make the effort to get up there for a small fry European game shouldn't I get priority on tickets for the Prem?

Oh well, new stadium to look forward to in about ten years.....

\rant over

Nice Apples!

Dont want to rub it in your face Benjoss but I got mine at about 10.15 this morning (Park Lane :biggrin: ) and also the Rubin Kazan match too (going with the dolly so Paxton Road end :sad: )

Thelonious Filth said:
only 1000 bronze tickets are released today, rest released tomorrow.

I'll get my coat...

...actually my point still stands, it's fecking murder trying to get tickets. Funnily enough couldn't get a ticket to a Champions League game all last season like thousands of others.

garciasangil said:
Dont want to rub it in your face Benjoss but I got mine at about 10.15 this morning (Park Lane :biggrin: ) and also the Rubin Kazan match too (going with the dolly so Paxton Road end :sad: )

Think I'll make the effort with the Rubin Kazan match too.... Shamrock was ok, by my god the Hearts game was painful. The guy in front of me got up and left after ten minutes. Best bit was Dave Mackay at half time.

COYS!

It's the same for all league games though on bronze release day. The Champions League fiasco was some next level shit though, people would become members on Wednesday and get tickets on the Friday when Bronze members with 300+ points missed out.

I think CL games should go to LPs, and Woolwich at home. What's the motivation on building up your points (as a member, not a STH) if they don't guarantee you anything.

Thing is, the club don't give a fuck as long as they sell the tickets. They don't care if you've been to 10 games or 200 games, they made this clear by advertising and offering cheap memberships for those who wanted to get a champions league ticket.

Then there's people like myself on waiting lists for season tickets still going to 15-odd games a season who miss(ed) out on the bigger games.

Back
Top Bottom