Get well soon Chas 'n

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a geezer. Very talented session musician before his unique take on
Cockney music hall, rock ,Spurs launched surprisingly a very successful career. I am sure he played on some (ground breaking producer )Joe Meek recordings . They were massive in the 80s with everybody knowing them in the country .
I always remember the 2 Ronnies parody. God bless and a true Spurs.
That's enough rabbit.

What a geezer. Very talented session musician before his unique take on
Cockney music hall, rock ,Spurs launched surprisingly a very successful career. I am sure he played on some (ground breaking producer )Joe Meek recordings . They were massive in the 80s with everybody knowing them in the country .
I always remember the 2 Ronnies parody. God bless and a true Spurs.
That's enough rabbit.
He has played with many of the greats from the 60s.
Gene Vincent,the outlaws ,Cliff Bennet etc
Chas n Dave played on an Eminem track as well.
They were session musicians for Labi siffri in the 70s and Eninem sampled a bit of one of his tracks on one of his hits.
Get well soon Chas.

such a big part of the team as much as ozzie and stevie and the hod.
glory glory forever

tottenham's gonna do it again

Last edited:
I honestly used to think his name was Chasen* when I were a kid... hence the title thread.

Despite their 'Cup Final' and 'Snooker Loopy' links, the Duo were not only revered in Music circles, but had a back catalogue to rival anyone.
They sessioned and backed so many established Globally revered artistes, you'd think they were someone else to look at them.
But true music legends they were. And true Spurs legends they will always be!

Come on Chasen, get well soon... hope to see you at the WHL II opening gig! Adele can't do it all on her own!

*Then again, I used to think Jimmy Savile's first name was Jim'll... so just goes to show how wrong I was!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom