Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no idea about his Ligue 1 experience, but he was absolute dogshite whenever he played for us, worst ball control I've seen.

I actually thought N'jie looked much better

N'Koudou... N'Jie... Just think of all those spare N's lying around in the club shop...?

I swear it's the only reason we're in for N'Domebele.... in a desperate attempt to shift some 'N's!!!

N'Koudou... N'Jie... Just think of all those spare N's lying around in the club shop...?

I swear it's the only reason we're in for N'Domebele.... in a desperate attempt to shift some 'N's!!!
Between KaNe, ErikseN, SoN and WiNks I'd be surprised to be honest

BetweeN KaNe, ErikseN, SoN and WiNks I'd be surprised to be hoNest

Yeah... lucky PauliNho, DawsoN, SaNdro, BeNtley, JeNas, N'Jie & TowNsend, Dos SaNtos & FreuNd knew I was oNly jokiNg!!

:paulinhobored::dawsonmean::sandro::bentley::mong: :clintonohshit::townhmm::gio::freund:

But yes... I see your poiNt... we do seem to have had aN excessive amouNt of 'N's at the club dowN the years...!!

Good - he was practically stealing wages for 2 years

Bad.
Should have moved him on permanently. We have been trying with loans twice already - does not work.
If anything his value has gone down with those 2 spells as he has not made it good in either of the places -got only 240 minutes of game time in 2 loan spells combined.

Sell him for like 4-5 mil to some team in France and be over with it.

Bad.
Should have moved him on permanently. We have been trying with loans twice already - does not work.
If anything his value has gone down with those 2 spells as he has not made it good in either of the places -got only 240 minutes of game time in 2 loan spells combined.

Sell him for like £4-5 mill to some team in France and be over with it.
Broadly agree but IMO a loan to a Champ club (now too late-but possible in January) would have been a better option.

Back
Top Bottom