Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

I have no idea about his Ligue 1 experience, but he was absolute dogshite whenever he played for us, worst ball control I've seen.

I actually thought N'jie looked much better
N'Koudou... N'Jie... Just think of all those spare N's lying around in the club shop...?

I swear it's the only reason we're in for N'Domebele.... in a desperate attempt to shift some 'N's!!!

N'Koudou... N'Jie... Just think of all those spare N's lying around in the club shop...?

I swear it's the only reason we're in for N'Domebele.... in a desperate attempt to shift some 'N's!!!
Between KaNe, ErikseN, SoN and WiNks I'd be surprised to be honest

BetweeN KaNe, ErikseN, SoN and WiNks I'd be surprised to be hoNest
Yeah... lucky PauliNho, DawsoN, SaNdro, BeNtley, JeNas, N'Jie & TowNsend, Dos SaNtos & FreuNd knew I was oNly jokiNg!!

:paulinhobored::dawsonmean::sandro::bentley::mong: :clintonohshit::townhmm::gio::freund:

But yes... I see your poiNt... we do seem to have had aN excessive amouNt of 'N's at the club dowN the years...!!

Top Bottom