Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will slap my bollocks on the table and say I reckon this will be our best signing since Alderweireld. There's something about his movement that is sterling-Aguero-esque. I can't explain it, it just a hunch. He is the guy i want coming off the bench when we need to win a game or of course starting. Very direct and will improve under Poch

I feel like we've all been robbed of the opportunity to spend 50 pages arguing over whether or not we want him, so that a year from now whichever side was proven "right" in the short term can dreg up old quotes to bash the other side over the head with when we're arguing about next summer's hotly debated transfer rumour.

:vdvhmm:

I think the reason Levy has gone for him, is that he'll get an additional 3 letters worth of Shirt Name sell on than he did with N'Jie...

Plus he's obviously got a job lot of N's and Apostrophe's left over!!!!!
:clintonohshit::levystare::levylol:

Koudou signing confirmed by his barber - ITK!
It's almost the stuff of make believe and Transfer Day Fantasy.... but I saw that too in The Metro this morning!

He was gonna wait til he got to London to get it done, but he couldnt get Levy to recommend a barber!!!
:levystare::levyeyes::levywhoa:

It's almost the stuff of make believe and Transfer Day Fantasy.... but I saw that too in The Metro this morning!

He was gonna wait til he got to London to get it done, but he couldnt get Levy to recommend a barber!!!
:levystare::levyeyes::levywhoa:

Could have gone to the same place Benny used to go to on the High Road?

i wonder when John Peace is going to come out and say that Stoke's £20m offer for Berahino is nowhere near their £30m and deride their offer. I also wonder if Stoke are going to pay it all up front.

John Peace doesn't get a say.. Jeremy Peace might.

Back
Top Bottom