George Graham - views

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate of mine was part of an 'organised' protest to invade the pitch and sit in the centre circle in protest at the Gooners appointment as manager. As it turned out he was the only one that got on the pitch (or made the effort) & sat there all on his tod. There is a picture of it floating about somewhere (i cant find it though).

I dont like the winter, but one thing that cheers me up is the thought of the pain the cold damp weather on that cunts arthritis.

Remember the bemused look on his face as a chant of "we want graham out" went up having comeback from 2 nil down at charlton to win 4-2

It was for gross misconduct though, so no compensation, I think legally you'd be on sticky ground if you let someone stay in a job for a while before sacking them for that.

Never quite got the whole truth of the gross misconduct business.

Wasn't it summit about the misuse of club travel expenses... on the Underground??
knzuGI3DodqUddibEqptpt7r5tkqli-_YqFOW2n1e7Fl0oyWHRFYt6VqdKU380i4fETIjeE=s85

I dont like the winter, but one thing that cheers me up is the thought of the pain the cold damp weather on that cunts arthritis.

Remember the bemused look on his face as a chant of "we want graham out" went up having comeback from 2 nil down at charlton to win 4-2

I remember encountering him and his missus in Cambridge once and he was hobbling about.

He was a cunt.

I wish this thread had never been started. Terry Neil was before my time but equally a cunt. I know I would have died inside then like I did when this specimen got paid by our coin.

Just cannot believe this happened.

I remember Terry Neill and he was as big a cunt as George Graham!

Took us back years the pair of the Scum wankers!

I found out he later owned a pub near the Old Bailey so I went in there to give him abuse but was thrown out shortly after I started!

Happy days!

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom