Galacticos v the mighty Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did Sissoko fuck everybody else's last year?

Its ok that I was sticking up for him, and Lamela while others were calling them drug afflicts and total shit, but say Dele has been poor and everyone cries.

It telling that no one counter argues that he hasn't been poor though. The only thing I've heard is that he was epic for the last two years. Yes....yes he was.

Isn't that the whole point.....

He's playing exactly the same as he did last season.

He scored 3 in the first 16 PL games and 16 in the next 22.

I think having Bale back would likely cause more harm than good. It would wreck the wage structure because he would demand absurd wages. And whatever you pay him, you have to pay The other top earners.
He spends too much time injured to be relied upon. He was regularly absent for us & that hasn’t improved at Madrid.

We have our own lovelies now without having to think too fondly about an ex. It’s not fear, it’s knowing & appreciating that you’re in a better position now than you were then, & whilst a shag might be tempting, is it worth the risk involved?

It’s pie in the sky anyway. Bale won’t be coming back here. He won’t accept our wages & Levy won’t pay what Bale will expect.

If he goes anywhere, it will be to Citeh, United or the Chavs. They can afford his wages whilst he is nursing a broken fingernail.
Also, he doesn’t press, cant defend for shit and name me a player that has solo lapped the pitch milking the crowd on his own since he left.? We are a team now, greater than the sum of its parts, no room for his ego in this squad.

Its ok that I was sticking up for him, and Lamela while others were calling them drug afflicts and total shit, but say Dele has been poor and everyone cries.

It telling that no one counter argues that he hasn't been poor though. The only thing I've heard is that he was epic for the last two years. Yes....yes he was.

no. not the point at all.

sissoko got stick for looking shit in every game he played, having close to zero productivity for the team. Dele has underperformed by lofty standards while still having decent productivity - a productivity that isn't easily replaced.

so its logical that people will afford dele more time and not immediately call for him to be benched. who knows, he might even come good against a big rival in a hugely important game... oh wait a second...

To be fair - you called for Dele to be benched after the first 2 games where he didn't score a brace each

no. not the point at all.

sissoko got stick for looking shit in every game he played, having close to zero productivity for the team. Dele has underperformed by lofty standards while still having decent productivity - a productivity that isn't easily replaced.

so its logical that people will afford dele more time and not immediately call for him to be benched. who knows, he might even come good against a big rival in a hugely important game... oh wait a second...

Yeah, see he´s improved the last month. According to many, he didnt need to. Which means hes been playing all season like he did yesterday.

Whick you know is bollocks.

Maybe if he had, we would have dicked Swansea. So come May if we miss out on the titel by a point or GD, you can keep telling yourself that the early games dont matter

Yeah, see he´s improved the last month. According to many, he didnt need to. Which means hes been playing all season like he did yesterday.

Whick you know is bollocks.

Maybe if he had, we would have dicked Swansea. So come May if we miss out on the titel by a point or GD, you can keep telling yourself that the early games dont matter
each time you respond its like you haven't read the post you're responding to. So i wont bother arguing. all i'll leave you with is this...

I've said things and will continue to say things that will be agreed with, be divisive, or occasionally be communally rounded upon.... if the very latter, even in my most arrogant moment i'll have to consider i may just be plain wrong.

each time you respond its like you haven't read the post you're responding to. So i wont bother arguing. all i'll leave you with is this...

I've said things and will continue to say things that will be agreed with, be divisive, or occasionally be communally rounded upon.... if the very latter, even in my most arrogant moment i'll have to consider i may just be plain wrong.

I can say I was wrong. I was wrong about the formation yesterday. I was wrong about Lamela for two years. I was wrong that Walker would stay. I was wrong that we didnt need to replace Janssen. I was wrong that Onomah would shine for us this year, I was wrong that Dele should have been dropped......I could go on, but who cares. Is it news that people get things wrong? Is it heroic to admit it?

None of that changes the fact that Dele was poor at the start of the season......the "told you so" doesnt work.

Because he was brilliant yesterday, and a lot better against huddersfield, doesnt make me wrong that he was crap against Swansea.

If I say Everton have been really poor, and from next week they win every game and the PL, does that mean right now I was wrong?

If you dont think yesterday was by far his best game this season, then good for you. Im glad the player has stepped up.

:llorishuh:

I can say I was wrong. I was wrong about the formation yesterday. I was wrong about Lamela for two years. I was wrong that Walker would stay. I was wrong that we didnt need to replace Janssen. I was wrong that Onomah would shine for us this year, I was wrong that Dele should have been dropped...../QUOTE]

good lad...purge away.

I should probably let Sammy use it. He's still raw from the humping he's been taking from everyone else.
images

ArcspacE ArcspacE is waiting for you both!

Back
Top Bottom