Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any reason why Walker didn't play? Looked like he was regaining form against West Ham and Liverpool? I always give Naughton a hard time but he didn't do that much wrong on Saturday.

My favourite bit of the day was walking out of the park after the game finished singing songs, then we see a lad on a skateboard in the small concrete bowl, then a 30 something cockney singing Avril Lavines “He was a skater Boy” lyrics at him had me in stitches, he knew quite abit of it.

:kaboullol:

Any reason why Walker didn't play? Looked like he was regaining form against West Ham and Liverpool? I always give Naughton a hard time but he didn't do that much wrong on Saturday.

I thought he was excellent, better than Walker has been for some time.

He doesnt have the explosive athletisism of Walker that catches the eye, but he was bloody good.

Basically nothing got down his flank, no need for last ditch charging tackles.
He intercepted very well.
His tackling was very clean, Carrickesque "nick it off of their toe" a lot of the time.
His passing was intelligent, he used the ball really well and considering that its no surprise Lennon had a decent game.

If I were to critisise him I would say I felt he played within himself a lot, didnt really express himself on a number of opportunities - that said its not fair to expect as much on his first start in that position.

Honestly I want to see him get a run of games there, because Im beginning to think he can prove to be a much better option than Walker

niggly injury? or approaching the 'red line' for fitness peaking, increasing risk of injury through overplaying?

Either way, good game for Naughton to step in, nice to have a squad with a bit more depth.

Thought Gylfi was also good for his cameo, maybe a corner is turning there, which would also be nice. :gylfi:

Really? Have they reduced the allocation? When I went last, about four years ago, we had three quarters on the stand and he neutral section was one or two blocks to the left of the stand. What was the allocation?

Away sections were p5 p6 p7.........then p4 across to the house (cottage??)thing was neutral.

That is may be a reduction on previous seasons..........................remember if its an fa cup games (we've had 2 in recent years) we would be entitled to much more.

Back
Top Bottom