Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else notice the lethargic celebrations from the fans behind the goal? Was it that cold?

Anyone else notice the lethargic celebrations from the fans behind the goal? Was it that cold?
Me and 4 other men were going crazy and this Dutch couple in matching jackets sat there and clapped politely.

Really? Have they reduced the allocation? When I went last, about four years ago, we had three quarters on the stand and he neutral section was one or two blocks to the left of the stand. What was the allocation?

Really? Have they reduced the allocation? When I went last, about four years ago, we had three quarters on the stand and he neutral section was one or two blocks to the left of the stand. What was the allocation?

I think the neutral section used to be at the other end of the stand.

Watch the replay you'll see what I mean
I take the view that it's all in the editing.

They (show producers / editors) have the capacity to re-write 'history' by being selective. All it takes is one goon editor and suddenly the effeminates looks like a cauldron of activity and atmosphere and WHL to look like the library.

Cynical? moi? :dempsey2:

I take the view that it's all in the editing.

They (show producers / editors) have the capacity to re-write 'history' by being selective. All it takes is one goon editor and suddenly the effeminates looks like a cauldron of activity and atmosphere and WHL to look like the library.

Cynical? moi? :dempsey2:

It's the celebrations in the crowd in the same shot as when the ball goes in.

In fact, the neutral bit starts about 15 seats to my right....

2ekn5nt.jpg

all the goals were celebrated on the neutral end of the goal last Saturday, Defoe's goal last season was right in front of us.

Back
Top Bottom