Fuck em all...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

come on people its not that bad. We do this yearly ritual when we go round their gaff and lose then we take them back to the lane and they lose. Do you really want to go back to the time when we just lost all the time!

We still have a decent chance of a good finish in the league, of messing up Arsewipes title challenge, and sending West Ham down. Add in a European trophy and there are plenty of reasons to be positive right now.

It didnt hurt as much yesterday - had it been a semi final instead of third round that would have been a different story I think, plus unlike a goal going in off someones backside in the last minute, they beat us all ends up and I think as a team and support we know where we are at the moment. We will rebuild, with the great squad we have and climb up that league and hopefully we give the Europa a real go - why not?

We still have a decent chance of a good finish in the league, of messing up Arsewipes title challenge, and sending West Ham down. Add in a European trophy and there are plenty of reasons to be positive right now.
I would have actually agreed with most of these sentiments if A) Daniel Levy had not been disrespectful to the supporters once again by placing a novice in charge of first team affairs and B) We weren`t being linked with moves for the likes of Shane Long and Stephen Fletcher in this transfer window.

Hope to fuck we get Van Gaal in the summer. Tims appointment just reeks to much of him being Levys fuckn bitch. I don't even give a fuck about the match yesterday fuck them cunts I was pretty much expecting that truth be told. I'm still flat as fuck from this season being a complete clusterfuck of massive proportions.

Even for us who are use to falling short of our goals this season has been something special. I can't ever remember expectations being as high as they were pre-season. With all the managerial changes going on we were legitimate title contenders then in true spursy fashion our talisman jumps ship at the last possible minute whilst our hated rivals basically financed the move buying a world class player.

Ah well fuck it was gonna type more but couldn't be arsed. Can't see us doing much in the EL as Tim seems crap at the cups blah blah blah cunts...........................................................................

Back
Top Bottom