Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great job Admin Admin , love the new look, however one small quibble...it's the people without avatars getting the first letter of their name and a random colour background as an avatar instead....any way to make sure the random colour isn't red...it's not for me, it's for a friend...
I think the only option I have there is to disable that "auto avatar" feature entirely. I'll have a look.

Admin Admin when I paste a link from a tweet it doesn’t load. I’ve noticed a few other people with the same problem. Any ideas? I’m using an iPad with the latest OS.
It will appear once you refresh the page.

When you post now your text gets inserted dynamically without a page reload. To actually grab the tweet and display it, it needs to refresh the page.

Also it seems that often the first new post is the first one off the bottom of the screen rather than the first at the top of the screen. Is it possible that a cookie might not update quite the same as it did before maybe?
I think this should be a bit better now.

Admin Admin why can't I post any pics or embed tweets? absolutely nothing.. If I try to put up a tweet I copy and enter into media as before but when code is in it says enter URL.. I also can't post any pics what so ever.
If I leave and join Spurs Community and become the same megastar as I am here, you only have yourself to blame..

I use google chrome.

Admin Admin why can't I post any pics or embed tweets? absolutely nothing.. If I try to put up a tweet I copy and enter into media as before but when code is in it says enter URL.. I also can't post any pics what so ever.
If I leave and join Spurs Community and become the same megastar as I am here, you only have yourself to blame..

I use google chrome.
You've never been able to upload pictures so not sure what you used to do there?

Tweets, you just post the link into the post editor and it display as a tweet for you.

You've never been able to upload pictures so not sure what you used to do there?

Tweets, you just post the link into the post editor and it display as a tweet for you.

Before I could just copy a pic and post it straight onto a thread, I can’t do that now for some reason and can’t post it into the image box either.
I can’t copy a tweet link and post it anywhere, not in the media box without it saying enter url even though the URL has already been pasted.

Before I could just copy a pic and post it straight onto a thread, I can’t do that now for some reason and can’t post it into the image box either.
I can’t copy a tweet link and post it anywhere, not in the media box without it saying enter url even though the URL has already been pasted.
I had the same problem.
instead of clicking "copy image" when on a picture or video I clicked "Copy video URL" and then, to copy it click on "Insert LInk" and paste in the URL box, then click on "Insert"

Admin Admin

A small quibble, but when I'm clicking through the posts and it shows 3 pages of new posts. for example, but there are actually only 1 or 2 pages of new posts.

Posting images seems to be slightly different for people now. You need to copy the image address (location) and then paste that into the 'Insert image' option.

Not sure what's wrong with tweets, they seem to be working. You just paste the link into the post editor.

eg.

Code:
Copy and paste this link into your post.

https://twitter.com/LoveTheShirt/status/1113790614859145217

Back
Top Bottom