Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it working? There was an update for that add-on and it broke a load of stuff. I think it's fixed now but not sure if it's lost any settings?
Well all I can say is that all the threads I had on ignore have now disappeared again and the option to ignore is back. So everything is back as it was.

Cheers.

The missing picture thing appears to be a giphy problem. I'm pretty sure all giphy gif's are affected on Chrome. I tried both standard and incognito mode and they don't appear. If you mouse over where the gif should be you see a load of little related gifs and the option to "continue watching on giphy", which will load giphy in a separate tab and play the gif you were supposed to see on the site.

Edge doesn't have the problem.

here you go mate...

:pochsmirk:

Smilies fucking about too btw.

Can't get them to insert into a post. There's definitely issues with Chrome at least.

Edit - Actually I can, it's just that preview isn't updating properly. It will show the previously inserted smilie in the preview. But it won't show the first smilie you use in a post in the preview.

If that makes any sense to you at all.

Last edited:
Is the image problem only with Giphy? Inserting the link to images in [img] still works ok?
It works if you type [img]...../[img], but not if you use the insert image option and paste a link (and press insert).
.img], but not when you use the insert image option and paste a link.

Has always worked for me until yesterday evening; the image immediately disappears if I press insert.

What does it do for you? If I copy and paste the below into the insert box it loads the image into my post.

Code:
https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/3/2019/06/GettyImages-1075700436-176add8.jpg?quality=45&resize=620,413

What does it do for you? If I copy and paste the below into the insert box it loads the image into my post.

Code:
https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/3/2019/06/GettyImages-1075700436-176add8.jpg?quality=45&resize=620,413
As I said, I see the picture for a few millseconds after I press insert and then it disappears and won't load into the post. It's not a big issue for me as I know how to use the img-tag.

As I said, I see the picture for a few millseconds after I press insert and then it disappears and won't load into the post. It's not a big issue for me as I know how to use the img-tag.
Not 100% sure I get what you're saying here but either way I can't reproduce the issue with the insert option.

Back
Top Bottom