Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm seeing a lot of broken image icons on the site when people post images and GIFs. Other members are seeing them fine so it's obviously something to do with my settings. I'm using the app on my android device and googling for a solution hasn't turned up much help. North American server if that makes any difference.

Any ideas? Would really appreciate some pointers for a fix.

Have you tried your app settings? I'd start there and also look at your browser settings. Probably got something turned off.

I've noticed a problem of topics disappearing then showing up when I click on show ignored content, but I don't have the thread starters on ignore, though have had them on ignore at at some point in the past.

I've noticed a problem of topics disappearing then showing up when I click on show ignored content, but I don't have the thread starters on ignore, though have had them on ignore at at some point in the past.
It’s because everyone has you on ignore. The system wasn’t designed to cope with such a weird, unpopular person. And why are you clicking on ‘ignored content’? What’s the point of that if you’re ignoring somebody? Surely that means you’re not ignoring them and it’s just a pose?

It’s because everyone has you on ignore. The system wasn’t designed to cope with such a weird, unpopular person. And why are you clicking on ‘ignored content’? What’s the point of that if you’re ignoring somebody? Surely that means you’re not ignoring them and it’s just a pose?

No Joseph it's not that, that's not the way for forum works. The problem is as stated. The threads started by people I've had on ignore at some point in the past aren't showing up, the problem just started recently.

Not gonna reply past this as you're probably pretty pretty smashed by now and looking for another argument.

No Joseph it's not that, that's not the way for forum works. The problem is as stated. The threads started by people I've had on ignore at some point in the past aren't showing up, the problem just started recently.

Not gonna reply past this as you're probably pretty pretty smashed by now and looking for another argument.
Far from it. This ‘smashed’ thing is odd. You picked a fight tonight, not me. I have explained my position without resorting to calling people ‘cunts’. I know it’s easier for you to follow the drunk narrative, but I doubt you could come up with a post of mine when I’m actually drunk. It’s all some people can throw at me, but it’s actually bollocks. I’ll go even further - if you can come up with a post of mine when I’ve actually made a spelling mistake I’d be astonished.

Last edited:
Any chance of adding function where you can block certain posters from seeing your posts. It would solve a lot problems for me for that little cabal who won’t put me on ignore but love to follow me around and use the foul function.

Any chance of adding function where you can block certain posters from seeing your posts. It would solve a lot problems for me for that little cabal who won’t put me on ignore but love to follow me around and use the foul function.
Na, you can't effect how the site works for other users.

Save / Delete draft icon does not show for me when typing. I'm using Chrome on Android. I don't care, but thought I'd mention it as I have nothing better to do.

Also, what is the purpose of the cog icon?

Save / Delete draft icon does not show for me when typing. I'm using Chrome on Android. I don't care, but thought I'd mention it as I have nothing better to do.

Also, what is the purpose of the cog icon?
Some buttons are hidden on smaller screens. I've added the save button on mobile now.

The cog toggles bbcode. So when you click that, you can see code without formatting eg. [b]bold[/b]

Make some text bold and click it, you'll see what I mean.

Any chance you can fuck right off once and for all?

andriod / firefox

privacy option not working for online status. tick on = green icon on profile, tick off = green icon on profile

cleaned system cache using ccleaner / cleaned cookies, bumph within firefox

andriod / firefox

privacy option not working for online status. tick on = green icon on profile, tick off = green icon on profile

cleaned system cache using ccleaner / cleaned cookies, bumph within firefox
If shows you being online yourself but no one else can see it.

Back
Top Bottom