Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin - random question

Recently switched to a new PC (Win 10) and now my alerts do not 'show' automatically when I hover over the bell but have to click instead? Is this some kind of Graphics seeing on Chrome?

Admin Admin - random question

Recently switched to a new PC (Win 10) and now my alerts do not 'show' automatically when I hover over the bell but have to click instead? Is this some kind of Graphics seeing on Chrome?
Not sure. I use Chrome and I can still hover to see the alerts. I think a new version of the forum software is coming soon where you do have to click though.

The Sun can fuck right off.
Fair fucking play
nintchdbpict0002923019412-e1483615901315.jpg
:tobyarm::eriksenlol:

I'm always getting weird ASDA Survey shit and data threat type pages taking over the site when I view with my mobile....?

Anyone else? Only seems to happen on TFC... but my mobile might just be fucked as doesn't seem to happen on PC

I'm always getting weird ASDA Survey shit and data threat type pages taking over the site when I view with my mobile....?

Anyone else? Only seems to happen on TFC... but my mobile might just be fucked as doesn't seem to happen on PC
I did just get forwarded to some weird website. Must be a dodgy advert. See if you can get some information on where it sends you. I need to try and block it.

Nah, im getting that too... And sone roulette bollocks.

Getting the same thing happening. Goes to some pretend survey thing which then keeps changing to some other crap when you click the back button. Using the app on Android. The common denominator seems to be an advert for weird looking coats from some mob called Gamis.

I just got a message telling me this site infected my phone...
I've been browsing the site logged out and every so often there seems to be a dodgy advert that redirects you to another site.

I've just tried blocking it but it's a bit hard to narrow down which advert is doing it because it redirects so fast. Google need to fix this tbh. They shouldn't allow adverts like this.

Back
Top Bottom