Football Vlogs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jheeez fam I've done it blud:pochfacepalm:

He seems to be good guy, and his vlogs have some comedy in them, but I can't listen that language
He walked past me on Wembley Way during our first season their (or was it our CL games the year before??) he was all on his own shouting into his camera at 100 mph, like he'd taken 10g or coke.

I don't like any of them to be honest as it's more about them than Tottenham and I have zero interest in what Dave, Pete or Jane has got to say about Spurs. His only redeeming part is he can dish it out. The others all appear to be really lame.

If he dropped the catchphrases then he would be more palatable, but hey this is where I retreat to the back of the room with my pipe and slippers.

Expressions somehow has a season ticket at the bottom of the South 3 seats away from me and there's another one who sits in front of him. Both piss me right off, so distracting during the game seeing the camera come out every 2 seconds and hearing them talk utter bollocks into it. Puts me off going - I assumed it annoyed everyone but I came back to my seat for second half and there's grown men posing for pictures with them.

Can't even ask to move season tickets next year according to the club but not sure I can put up with it for an entire season or longer.

I also sit in close vicinity to these two Vloggers....they are ridiculously annoying and they talk absolute nonsense throughout the entire match.

I too want to be able to switch season tickets as listening to these guys all game every game is too much to handle.

Sorry but Vloggers are the worst people to have to sit near

I am a long term season ticket holder with lots of mates who are long term season ticket holders. I know of no one selling away tickets on. They may pass them on to fellow spurs friends and families but selling on for profit is in my view a very rare.
That's how I get to odd away games now. Since my friend had a baby, they don't go away much so she let's me have theirs for cost price. I would never make a penny out of fellow supporters, wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did.

Last edited:
That's how I get to odd away games now. Since my friend had a baby, they don't go away much so she let's me have theirs for cost price. I would never make a penny out of fellow supporters, wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I did.
Not everyone has the same principles as you dear, unfortunately..... :thumbdown:

I know of a friend of a friend,who's got 3_season tickets uses 1 himself and sells the other 2,he wanted £150 each for the Everton game,think he settled for £100 in the end,Robbing bastard,doing fellow Spurs fans out

Back
Top Bottom