Football Vlogs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

George Achillea is a decent Spurs vlogger, he was in the video the Bolton fan did of the City game...there's a load of family that go with him to games and they get involved too which makes it a bit different from your usual sad loner with a phone....however he still films himself far too much which is a shame because he has a great eye for a scene and his videos are excellent when he's not in picture...he does know his stuff though which is a consolation I guess.
Yeah definitely films himself too much. Brilliant editing though I must say.

Cheeky sport vlogs were quite good/funny but they’ve waned recently there not as good as they were. Fanvoice was another one they had a spurs fan at the head of it with fans of other clubs but they speak over each other and you can’t here anything! And as for CFC FAN TV babes,Sophie Rose babes she is a bit of a dim wit they/she spends a lot of their air time slagging us of.......strange lot

Gonna put this one out there, Chris Cowlin. He’s Stadium vids used to be okay. However am I jealous of how ‘in’ with the club he is!?!

Annoying ****
Chris is my hero and deserves anything he gets,his vlogs of the new stadium really kept me entertained for nearly 2 years after WHL got demolished,it made my weekend watching the updates,he was there no matter what the weather was,seems strange now the stadiums completed

If away tickets were digital and had names on it’d be harder to pass them on. Or a first come first serve basis..I agree, it’s really unfair that the same people get offered them every time and a big percentage get sold out for profit. Hard to tackle properly though.
I am a long term season ticket holder with lots of mates who are long term season ticket holders. I know of no one selling away tickets on. They may pass them on to fellow spurs friends and families but selling on for profit is in my view a very rare.

Imagine going to a game just to spend it filming yourself and not watching so randomers can later validate your existence online. What a narcissistic bunch of losers

I am a long term season ticket holder with lots of mates who are long term season ticket holders. I know of no one selling away tickets on. They may pass them on to fellow spurs friends and families but selling on for profit is in my view a very rare.

Even that itself is unfair though paddy, those with the chance will apply for every away game regardless of whether they plan to go or not. They get rewarded with ticketing points even if they don't go and pass ticket on at FV to their social network because the demand is there, fans start paying over the odds.

The ONLY ones I like and therefore watch are of fans (ours) singing, cheering, celebrating etc.

I despise all fan TV vlogs and Channels. I have zero interest in what Dave has to say about the game. I have zero interest in what Dave thinks of Pete's view. If any of these cunts films near me then their phone is going to be rammed up their arses.

I think they have missed a massive opportunity to be completely different, to film something unique that the national broadcasters would never do or be able to do but they are trying their very best to be just like them, pretending they are roving reporters or Gary Lineker.

What's worse is have you noticed how fucking chummy they all are with each other? Appearing on each others pre and post-match "shows" FUCK OFF!!!

Also, once you've watched one, hundreds then subsequently get put up in your recommends, FUCK OFF!!

I know lots of us (including myself) are against people filming themselves at matches. But some videos on YouTube are quite entertaining. Do we have any favourites / characters we try our best to avoid? Ever seen them in real life? Personally I could go on a rant about that Expressions Blud Fam guy. But what are your thoughts? Not just Spurs vloggers!

Expressions somehow has a season ticket at the bottom of the South 3 seats away from me and there's another one who sits in front of him. Both piss me right off, so distracting during the game seeing the camera come out every 2 seconds and hearing them talk utter bollocks into it. Puts me off going - I assumed it annoyed everyone but I came back to my seat for second half and there's grown men posing for pictures with them.

Can't even ask to move season tickets next year according to the club but not sure I can put up with it for an entire season or longer.

She’s brilliant....never seen her vids but that Spurs City one was fucking blinding..really caught our fans and the VAR moment when they all went steaming over to our lot...

Great video
She is one of those rare football vloggers who perfectly understands that the match and atmosphere are more interesting than the person vlogging.

Back
Top Bottom