Fixtures announcement for 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the Aussies amongst us

Newcastle vs Spurs - Sun 13 August, 10:30pm
Spurs vs Chelsea - Mon 21 August, 1am
Spurs vs Burnley - Sun 27 August, 12am
Everton vs Spurs - Sun 10 September, 12am
Spurs vs Swansea - Sun 17 September, 2:30am
West Ham vs Spurs - Sat 23 September 9:30pm
Huddersfield vs Spurs - Sat 30 September 9:30pm

Pretty good overall, West Ham and Huddersfield get the perfect spot, Newcastle not bad and Burnley and Everton not too bad. Shame about that Chelsea game but Swansea could be a good one to watch after getting home from a big night.

Waiting for my university to release the allocation of cheap tickets they get for all Newcastle games for the first game of the season. Of course now the Mags are back in the Premier League every cunt is going to want to buy them. Only saving grace is the game is in August and so most of the students will still be at home.

Then it's the other north-east games against Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hull to look forward to... Oh.

A solitary 3.00 p.m. Saturday kick off in the first 2 months of league football is a piss take.

EDIT:
And even that one is away.
Our first home Saturday 3 o'clock league game is 14th October!

Last edited:
my bet is five Wembley 3pm games this season. Might be less I don't remember how many 3pm Whl games we had last season. Off the top of my head Burnley, Chelsea and Hull were night games, Watford, Bournemouth, Stoke and Liverpool were 1230. Woolwich, United, Southampton, Sunderland and Everton were Sunday games. West Ham, Middlesbrough were Saturday afternoon.

My Brother-in-law to be has managed to get a season ticket for the coming year. Massively unexpected, and there's a whole bunch of games he can't go to, starting with Chelsea, and he's said I can use his ticket and go.

A) That's allowed, right?
B) Fucking beyond awesome.

If going to games in England is the same as the states just don't be an asshole because your brother in law could lose his seat if you make a fool of yourself.

my bet is five Wembley 3pm games this season. Might be less I don't remember how many 3pm Whl games we had last season. Off the top of my head Burnley, Chelsea and Hull were night games, Watford, Bournemouth, Stoke and Liverpool were 1230. Woolwich, United, Southampton, Sunderland and Everton were Sunday games. West Ham, Middlesbrough were Saturday afternoon.
West Brom was a Saturday lunchtime

Back
Top Bottom