Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, goody 3 more games changed that result in my inability to get there and get home if I wanted to (not that I'd ever go to Anfield again)

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... ges-021211

Liverpool (A) – now Monday, February 6 - kick off 8pm – live on Sky Sports.

Newcastle United (H) – remains Saturday, February 11 – kick off now 5.30pm – live on ESPN.

Woolwich (A) – now Sunday, February 26 – kick off 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports.

drwinston001 said:
waste of a journey atmosphere wise. Better off going to Goodison if you fancy making a trip to that part of the world.

Had both Liverpool and Everton as possible away trips...always had a "desire" to go to Goodison oddly so that's made my decision for me! Seems like a proper old school football ground to me...none of this St Mary's/Walkers Stadium tosh

Goodison is definitely old school. I've been to both and you get a better view at Anfield I thought.

Wasn't planning on going to two of those games anyway.

All day drinking session for Newcastle, wahey!

YidoBuckler said:
Goodison is definitely old school. I've been to both and you get a better view at Anfield I thought.

Wasn't planning on going to two of those games anyway.

All day drinking session for Newcastle, wahey!

My thoughts exactly, 5.30KO - that's the law!!

I was hoping to go to Liverpool, about 25 of us were going to hire a coach to go up. That's put a spanner in the works! :wall:

I've been to both Anfield and Goodison, Everton is really old school. I don't think it has changed much over the past 30 years, except removing the terraces. Last time I was there a couple of years back, a few yids got kicked out for………smoking. Militant stewards up there.

Says on the premier league website the 2 clubs agreed it.

Trains were perfect on the Saturday but an absolute mess on the Sunday, takes the piss. Liverpool Street is completely shut off from a mainline point of view from what I can see. Ridiculous from the club.

Got a ticket for the Everton game at 9.55 this morning, at 10am they post that it's moved to a Sunday.

Doesn't bother me but they must have known yet didn't amend it....

These Sunday (esp early) absolutely kill the atmosphere at WHL.
It's bloody horrible driving (yes, I drive on Sundays because of the crap trains) with a massive hagover - and if I'm not hungover then I can't drink anyway because it would take me 7 years to get home on the replacement bus service.

Sound like an old man.

Back
Top Bottom