First name down?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane. We don't have an adequate replacement for him, every other position I think our cover is somewhat OK.
LB as well. Davies is a decent player, but a like for like Danny Rose replacement he's not. We play totally different when Davies is in there. Striker and LB are also the two positions I would look to strenghten in the summer.

dont think you can put a first name down.
We have a few irreplaceable players.
Eriksen, alderwiereld Rose Kane.
Miss Alderwereld we are not the same
Miss Rose same thing
Miss Eriksen....
If there is one player we struggle without it has to be Eriksen.
Has made the most assists in the pl this season. 10
The only other Spurs player in the top 20 are Walker 5 and Kane 4
Son 3
Dele has 2
If Eriksen could only up his goal rate.

LB as well. Davies is a decent player, but a like for like Danny Rose replacement he's not. We play totally different when Davies is in there. Striker and LB are also the two positions I would look to strenghten in the summer.
Also CM. we need a goalscorer from there. At least 6 a season if playing 30+'games.
We then would have Son, Lamela, Kane, Dele, Eriksen plus a CM capable of scoring.

Back
Top Bottom