First home game after your birth*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is lovely.

The day after my birth, Spurs won at home against QPR on an injury time penalty by Clive Allen!

Get in there.

Round 10, Aston Villa away. Won 3-2.
Funny enough went to Villa in the late 70's. 2 -0 down with about 15 to go. Hoddle scored a brace down our end north stand. One of the goals was one of his trademark chips of the keeper , that ugly cunt jimmy ringpiece!
We won 3-2 then Jones got the winner I think.
Kicked off outside there big time v Leicester City semi final when we were in the hotle end.
I digress, but on the subject of FA semi's I remember at Hillsborough when the same kind of thing happened to us in the Leppings lane end in 1981 similar to 1989 but no deaths.
Saw some people in trouble that day. Got crushed a bit myself. However, getting crushed in front of the barriers was a common occurrence then. Always made sure I got there early and stood in front of them.
They let some fans on the pitch that day though.
A cozzer gave me a ticket for the replay at Highbury when he caught me trying to bunk in, a seat in the West Stand. Can you believe that!

The day after I was born; March 21 1972 we drew vs Arad (Romania) in the second leg of the Uefa Cup Semi Final at WHL, clinching a place in the semi-finals by 3-1 aggregate score.

We went on to win the 71/72 Uefa Cup !

27. Round 22/02/1991 A Wimbledon FC 1:5 (0:1)

Jesus fucking Christ. That is grim.

giphy.gif
wtf we equalised in the 90th minute? 5 goals in the 90th minute lol!

I was born in the middle of our double season in 1960 first home game after my birth was 31/12/1960 home to Blackburn Rovers with Spurs running out winners by 5-2

This thread used to be first game after your birth right? Or am I losing the plot? Oh well get to check out another fun fact.. First home game after my birth.... The much talked about 3-2 loss to the pricks in 88!

This isnt fun any more:dier:

Back
Top Bottom