Finally someone talking sense

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

main jist was talksport and the media in general want AVB to fail, then talked about Levy and how he should have brought in the players for AVB earlier so they had time to gel.

There are other Defoe quotes today, must've done a press conference yesterday - so all seems legit.

Maybe the Telegraph 'dumb-up' the quotes a little for their readership....

i was a big talksport listener until about a year ago and i've completely been put off by it.

the fucking tools that ring in, they barely put balanced spurs supporters on there, always mongs that haven't got a fucking scooby over whats going on, it's like they only let on the ones who don't have their finger on the pulse. most are pro-redknapp cuntwashes who only ever seem to serve the pro-redknapp agenda. every argument on spurs seems to only champion THE PAST.

the constant goading as well by some presenters really gets on my tits.

the other day
a journo was on with the full support of those clowns in the morning bemoaning the Defoe substitution.

"would never have happened under Redknapp he always liked to attack at all costs etc etc"

clearly wasn't at villa away last season

pure scum with a clear agenda

gaz said:
the other day
a journo was on with the full support of those clowns in the morning bemoaning the Defoe substitution.

"would never have happened under Redknapp he always liked to attack at all costs etc etc"

clearly wasn't at villa away last season

pure scum with a clear agenda

The same idiots that would say he's a tactical genius had we won both home games 1-0 and closed the games out with the "defensive" substitution. You just can't win in some cases.

Yeh,like Defoe would have even been on the pitch under Arry!
I've joined everyone else now regarding the Talksport twats,won't be tuning in again. All they do is rave and rant ridiculing things just to provoke reactions and get callers. Good luck to em and their dwindling audiences,would be great to see em go under.

Why did Hodgson jump on the band wagon?

''I'm not gonna do what Villas- Boas did''

Not only is it wrong, it was Roman that did that.

And he didn't need to mentions his name at all to convey his message

Roy-Hodgson-Liverpool-man-006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom