Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I have won a BAFTA.

I appreciate it means nothing to you. Tbh it's not help me a jot. But it's true you fat throated monster.

I am one of the best in the whole world at what I do. I can live with that.
You've never won anything you worthless waste of oxygen

Roll over once and for all

i agree players are not fans and should not really be fans... They are professionals. Which is the reason I am fucked off over the downing of tools yesterday and the piss poor reaction to WBA and Chelsea fight backs. If your professional then in one of them games you hold out for three points. If your not professionals and fans then your still battling to finish as high as you can, either way the current run is hard to excuse.

I don't want our season to be defined by finishing above the scum, but not do I want to carry that burden for yet another year. I've had enough of it and Wenger too !

It's not just saying it, that is easy and quite frankly had he revealed on the first day of the season we were going for the title the press and rival fans would have laughed him all the way to the loony bin (me included).

This season has changed everything. Players will believe, management believe and so to fans. Not to mention the oppo many of them believe it too, spoke to any recently? Non of this means we will win it but it should mean we compete for it again, and not just wait for another half a century.
i hope u are right. Teams do respect us more now.

Lightning doesn't strike twice?

I saw them at Villa and they were shite

Your "logic" doesn't make sense

So, according to you, after losing at ManU on opening game of season we wd have no chance against them later on in the return

Let me remind you of the scores

0-1

3-0 and add total domination to the equation!

So take your 'doom and gloom' ethos somewhere else!

Spurs Vital welcomes miserable cunts like you!

:dembelefingers:
nah, i am confident of a draw & 2nd.
I just wouldnt dismiss a team who beat us at home.
But your right, say we will win 3-0 & tell others to fuck off & u get some easy likes & agrees.
Keep up the good work.
I mean, we will win 3-0 & anyone who doesnt say we deserve to win the title can fuck off u cunts!

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if something similar has already been posted...

I love Poch and don't mean this as anything more than constructive criticism. But I think that what has happened recently is another instance of his training methods letting his sides down in the last few games of the season. In all the last three games, we have started well, had energy, and then in the second half lost energy, ran out of ideas, looked exhausted, and completely unable to threaten the opponents goal in any meaningful way. The stats show that this has happened to every Pochettino side so far...every season his sides finish poorly.

I am sure he knows this and will be working on fine tuning his methods to avoid this for next season, so I don't think it will necessarily happen again, I just think it is happening now and it makes me terrified of losing again next week. The other thing is that a bigger squad of quality players would guard against this somewhat. We need to have other players like Wimmer, Davies and Trippier who can come in, who are almost as good as their first choice equivalent. We especially need this up front. It's incredible we have done so well, and a real tribute to Kane, considering how many games he's played up front on his own, and after barely having a rest in the summer.

i agree players are not fans and should not really be fans... They are professionals. Which is the reason I am fucked off over the downing of tools yesterday and the piss poor reaction to WBA and Chelsea fight backs. If your professional then in one of them games you hold out for three points. If your not professionals and fans then your still battling to finish as high as you can, either way the current run is hard to excuse.

It's 'cos the players 'played like fans' against Chelsea... and lost their discipline... as many fans WOULD do if asked to represent the club against THAT Nazi filth... I guess we just hoped they could carry on that DESIRE - in addition to their undoubted QUALITY - to do the job last Sunday. We couldn't.

I don't want our season to be defined by finishing above the scum, but not do I want to carry that burden for yet another year. I've had enough of it and Wenger too !

I'm hoping our season will be defined by us finishing RUNNERS UP IN THE LEAGUE...
whoever happens to finish below us is an irrelevance... or at least should be !
(It isn't of course!)

Last edited:
nah, i am confident of a draw & 2nd.
I just wouldnt dismiss a team who beat us at home.
But your right, say we will win 3-0 & tell others to fuck off & u get some easy likes & agrees.
Keep up the good work.
I mean, we will win 3-0 & anyone who doesnt say we deserve to win the title can fuck off u cunts!

Not here for likes/agrees etc unlike some

Call it like I see it

So when a miserable cunt like you comes on expect me to comment accordingly

If you don't like it fuck off elsewhere you waste of space

Now go on give me a 'like'

You know you want to

:avbhumph:

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if something similar has already been posted...

I love Poch and don't mean this as anything more than constructive criticism. But I think that what has happened recently is another instance of his training methods letting his sides down in the last few games of the season. In all the last three games, we have started well, had energy, and then in the second half lost energy, ran out of ideas, looked exhausted, and completely unable to threaten the opponents goal in any meaningful way. The stats show that this has happened to every Pochettino side so far...every season his sides finish poorly.

I am sure he knows this and will be working on fine tuning his methods to avoid this for next season, so I don't think it will necessarily happen again, I just think it is happening now and it makes me terrified of losing again next week. The other thing is that a bigger squad of quality players would guard against this somewhat. We need to have other players like Wimmer, Davies and Trippier who can come in, who are almost as good as their first choice equivalent. We especially need this up front. It's incredible we have done so well, and a real tribute to Kane, considering how many games he's played up front on his own, and after barely having a rest in the summer.
definitely run out of a bit of steam towards the end of this season.
a bigger squad will help. & hopefully go a bit easier on the training methods next season.
the euro's wont help either!

Agree with all that but normally Harry sticks those chances away for breakfast and how unlucky was Chadli?

I get all the disappointment of last 3 games but still a great season for me!

:levystare:

Agree with all that but normally Harry sticks those chances away for breakfast and how unlucky was Chadli?

I get all the disappointment of last 3 games but still a great season for me!

:levystare:
True but I felt the best we deserved was a draw. We played well first half but when tired in the second half, the Chadli chance was the only real one we created (actually, there was also that Eriksen shot that hit Mason). Still, that's only two and we had a lot of possession.

Yes it's been a great season but only as long as we get second place (IMO).

Back
Top Bottom