Fighting Cock artwork

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just added the proper fonts...

2zsrzbp.png

This is fucking quality. Absolutely awesome....to the point where I have printed the pic off ten times at work and plastered over my Gooner colleauge, who is constantly raving about that shit with the floopy haired wank stain.

#FuckDavro
#LoveTheShirt
#DavroAteMyHamster

This is something I was playing around with. I feel it represents the show; classy and elegant.

[snip]

haha, yes boss.

I'll have to take a look at it later. Annoying people ask questions when I have "cock" artwork on my screen at work.

I should point out I didn't draw the cockerel, I just added his spurs. It was just a design suggestion. Probably wouldn't be too hard to replicate it though if we wanted something like this.

Back
Top Bottom