Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THIS. FUCKING. GUY.

Important assist in the group against PSV to help us get through.
Goal in the first knockout round against Dortmund.
Winner in the quarter finals.

I really can't think of a better player who is willing to just wait for his chances if Kane is not available. He must train well or Poch would not pick him. Definitely keep him next season.

Big Nando representing Gazza & Coco.

When he come on I thought game over for us but he proved me wrong, I haven't doubt him like other former strikers because he has had a fantastic record at every other club.

Hope he's with us next season.

He was hugging Troy Parrott at the end?

Beautiful, isn't it?

ss.png

Well he scored one of the most important goals in the club’s recent history. We didn’t look like scoring from open play either so massive, massive props to this guy.

Big Nando representing Gazza & Coco.

When he come on I thought game over for us but he proved me wrong, I haven't doubt him like other former strikers because he has had a fantastic record at every other club.

Hope he's with us next season.

It was Jamie Bowden he was hugging.

Same end as the Peter Crouch winner against Citeh, similar sort of player. Cemented himself as a cult hero I think. That one moment will forever define his Spurs career. He's gone from being just another Kane back up who only scores against League One sides to a guy that will be playing charity games at the Lane in 15 years time to raptourous applause. Get in Nando!

Back
Top Bottom