Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A different option, proven goal scorer and probably content to be a plan B - something we don't have.

If it fucks Chelsea over too all the better.

All the melters complain about a lack of depth. This is depth. Alternative options.

We need a striker. Most would agree. This is ideal IMO.

Guessing there won't be many players who scored 15 prem goals last season on the move today.

Smart business. Offers a completely different option of attack.

bit of a panic buy, like aurier, imo. not that they aren't good enough but they just don't fit the profile of poch/levy signings.

While he scored 15 goals, how many did he score coming off the bench? There is a big difference between scoring when starting and scoring off the bench. When a player doesn't play as often, he won't be as sharp.

I can't for the life of me understand Llorente. Looks like we missed out on options a / b / c and d and then found that Bony thought we were not big enough for him. I am fucked off, the bright light moment will be if we have fucked Chelsea...small crumb.

Is this our Raz moment again ?

Back
Top Bottom