Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t really be bothered looking through the thread to find out, but were the people saying he’s a terrible signing saying the same when he signed?

I can’t recall many dissenters at the time.

Can’t really be bothered looking through the thread to find out, but were the people saying he’s a terrible signing saying the same when he signed?

I can’t recall many dissenters at the time.
It has been a five stage process, for me at least

1. Disbelief (What the fuck? We wouldn't sign Llorente. No chance)
2. Anger (We are signing a 32 year old who can't run? This is fucking stupid)
3. Denial (You know what? I think he actually might be alright, he has got experience)
4. Faith (Give him time, he will come good)
5. Realisation (He's shit)

He’s fucking gash.
I can see why we signed him based on his career, but he offers very little to us & can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Sell him back to Swansea in January.

He’s fucking gash.
I can see why we signed him based on his career, but he offers very little to us & can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Sell him back to Swansea in January.

I disagree, he's just having a bad spell at the moment he'll chip in and cause havoc soon, albeit too late for a title push. Top 4 still on as far as I'm concerned plus we're away from WHL and topped the group of death. All is good, even if we are hurting at the moment

I disagree, he's just having a bad spell at the moment he'll chip in and cause havoc soon, albeit too late for a title push. Top 4 still on as far as I'm concerned plus we're away from WHL and topped the group of death. All is good, even if we are hurting at the moment
Each to their own. I think he’s been extremely poor apart from the RM game. I thought he’d be an excellent addition, but he just doesn’t seem to be up to much.

Back
Top Bottom