FAYC vs Blackburn - Mon 8th Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Date confirmed: We will host Blackburn Rovers in the FA Youth Cup at Dagenham & Redbridge FC on Monday, December 8

The third round tie will kick-off at 7pm and will be decided on the night, with extra time and penalties if required.
Tickets will be available at the turnstiles on the day, priced at £5 for adults and £1 for concessions.

#bringit

Yes yes yes yes yes!
Flav Flav Thelonious Thelonious RickyTFC RickyTFC whoever is on next week... fancy mentioning this on the pod?

The game at Dagenham last year was absolutely brilliant!

Reckon there was only 40 of us there last year but it was so good.

I asked the bloke on the turnstyle he said 60 plus (and let me in for a quid) great evening out if you get the chance, drinks in central London then off to watch our youth team.

Would be up for it but working till 8 that day. :(

Having watched us get knocked out the FA Youth cup for the last 3 seasons, it'd be rude not to go and watch us lose this.

I'm definitely in for this. Haven't been to a youth game yet but have been wanting to go. 1882 would make it an added plus.

Just watched the videos looks like a right laugh last year , The 'We're the west stand' chants made me laugh, seriously thinking about going along to this, How many yids will be making the trip ? 100?

Just watched the videos looks like a right laugh last year , The 'We're the west stand' chants made me laugh, seriously thinking about going along to this, How many yids will be making the trip ? 100?
More than 100 will be there, but not all 1882. It will obviously be low numbers given it's less than 2 weeks away, but hopefully the guys will mention it on the pod, few people tweet about it, and we can get about the same as last year, which was plenty to have a laugh as you heard!

I'm thinking about driving what's parking like as can't really get smashed for this one as I've a lot happening in December.Just want more 1882 experience and get to know a few faces.

Back
Top Bottom