Favourite current players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tough call, but isn't it nice that it's even a conundrum this season, rather than the list just starting and ending in Sonny?!

VDV & Romero have got serious Jan/Toby vibes about them already... I think of them as a favourite duo already!
Bentancur is right up there...

Bissouma is really likeable (despite yesterday) and I love the way he's taken Sarr under his wing...

Love Vicario, much more likeable than Lloris ever was!

Maddison & Porro seem to LOVE being Spurs, which helps... We had too many players in the past thinking they were doing us a favour just by being here...

Sonny is always gonna be Sonny,

....and whisper it.....
but I still quite like Dier!!!!

Vicario, Romero and VDV have changed the landscape. I love watching them; their confidence, skill and desire makes it all worthwhile once more.

Madders and Bissouma in midfield have been immense.

That's five. But ... my standout new favourite is Udogie. That guy is fucking incredible for a 20 year old. He is strong, fearless, fast, clever, cunning, thoughtful ... all the things I admire in a footballer and then some.

Son is back. No question. He's leader of the pack and loves it. Kulu's working like a trooper. Porro working at max. Sarr giving everything. How the fuck are we supposed to choose five?

Right this moment, after yesterday's game:

VDV
Romero
Madders
Udogie
Kulu

I love them all at the moment, and feel bad for choosing, so this is based entirely on various pretty irrational personal preferences and how I feel today.

Vicario
Kulu
Son
Romero
VDV

How can Biss, Destiny, Pape, Pedro and Madders not be there? Oh this is too tough.

Back
Top Bottom