Fans from the season of 1960 - 61

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys!

My name is Harry and I run a media production company called "Hadenough Media" In London, been a massive fan of the pod for the past 2 years since being introduced to it, haven't missed a single episode or fanzine! Fantastic stuff! I run a page on Facebook with a friend called "Spurs Is Our Passion" and we've had an idea for a video to be produced, we wondered if anyone here could help!

"Wouldn't it be an idea to get a few dedicated fans who were around 55 years ago when we last won the title to spell it out to the players what an opportunity this is and how much it will mean to the fans and the club. We need 100% from everyone if we are going to have half a chance, no excuses any more"

Does anybody know of anyone who was around in this season that wouldn't mind us coming to visit to film an interview piece? It'd be very short maybe 20 mins of filming tops! We would love to use it to send to the club for social media and also our facebook page channels.

Thanks in advance,
Dizzle

I know a few people in my local pubs...If you can stand the stink of piss and have a big enough supply of werthers originals I might be able to get something sorted...
Jokes aside, I will ask.They don post on here though mate,as far as I am aware.

Harry D, Dizzle on "Spurs is our Passion" it's just my sign off. Cheesy but it's been that since youth, can't change it now.

Thanks Sean, do let me know! Would be good to get to you next week on location and shoot some if you can get the guys together. I'll bring the Werthers and get a round in for your/their troubles! Cheers!

Harry D, Dizzle on "Spurs is our Passion" it's just my sign off. Cheesy but it's been that since youth, can't change it now.

Thanks Sean, do let me know! Would be good to get to you next week on location and shoot some if you can get the guys together. I'll bring the Werthers and get a round in for your/their troubles! Cheers!

Future students, market researchers and the likes should pay attention, this is how you create the best engagement on your posts :)

Good luck with the project btw

Thanks guys! Very much appreciated. Would be good to get their spin on things, we all have common ground in our love for the club, this would be a great platform to show it off on.

Belgian Spur Belgian Spur Haha, I know right?! Thanks!

eanN17 eanN17 could you link me to these sites/posts would be eager to see replies! Thanks!

Thanks guys! Very much appreciated. Would be good to get their spin on things, we all have common ground in our love for the club, this would be a great platform to show it off on.

Belgian Spur Belgian Spur Haha, I know right?! Thanks!

eanN17 eanN17 could you link me to these sites/posts would be eager to see replies! Thanks!

The Spurs-list is a mailing List that has been active since around 92-93. Currently on https://groups.google.com/ as the Spurs-List.

The other one is Paul Smith's forum Spurs Odyssey Message Board

Thanks eanN17 eanN17 very much appreciated, sign ups are suspended on Spurs Odyssey, but if you could let me know if you get any good responses, would love to get it sorted pre Liverpool if possible, but can also shoot after (if results go our way)

Thanks eanN17 eanN17 very much appreciated, sign ups are suspended on Spurs Odyssey, but if you could let me know if you get any good responses, would love to get it sorted pre Liverpool if possible, but can also shoot after (if results go our way)

I'll include it here if there are relevant replies.

My Twitter is @Hadenough_harry / @hadenoughmedia i'll send something out in the next hour or so. Once again thanks guys! Hopefully we can get something together! :D

My Twitter is @Hadenough_harry / @hadenoughmedia i'll send something out in the next hour or so. Once again thanks guys! Hopefully we can get something together! :D

Following you and the Spurs is our passion Twitter accounts and just sent out a Retweet about the short film.

Spoke to my mate Nick. He said he would be interested. And maybe his brother as well(they attended games together in 60/61).
As a side note, he use to be the bassist in The Crazy World of Arthur Brown in the late 60s when they had the hit "Fire".

Back
Top Bottom