Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's at least 2 YIDS working on the next Star Wars film... (including me) there ya go...

BLATANT (I know), but true!!

(Just a shame Natalie Portman ain't one of them!)

Last edited:
There's at least 2 YIDS working on the next Star Wars film... (including me) there ya go...

Big Star Wars fan here, that sounds amazing! can I ask what you do for the movie?

Big Star Wars fan here, that sounds amazing! can I ask what you do for the movie?
...you can ask... but I'm not allowed to tell!

It's mainly puppeteering some of the creatures though...
(in a nutshell, I put my arm up a furry sock with buttons for eyes!)

Hope that helps?

Well Ron Howard is a Spurs fan, correct? But I'm assuming you're talking about IX and not Solo (I remember you mentioning that before!)

So is the other Spurs fan a star, or someone you can tell us about?
:adegrin2:

Well Ron Howard is a Spurs fan, correct? But I'm assuming you're talking about IX and not Solo (I remember you mentioning that before!)

So is the other Spurs fan a star, or someone you can tell us about?
:adegrin2:
Ha... Ronnie... DEAR dear Ronnie!
Yeah, that was on 'Solo'... the Yid on 'IX' with me worked on Prothetics... but no, no one famous!!! ...sorry to disappoint!

Daisy Ridley is a Gooner though!! :adewtf::avbshock::avbfacepalm:

Daisy Ridley is a Gooner though!! :adewtf::avbshock::avbfacepalm:

MeekUntimelyKarakul-small.gif

Glad I don't rate her acting now.
:adegrin:

Funnily enough I'd have pegged Boyega as the gooner...

...you can ask... but I'm not allowed to tell!

It's mainly puppeteering some of the creatures though...
(in a nutshell, I put my arm up a furry sock with buttons for eyes!)

Hope that helps?

I understand 100% that leaking Star Wars secrets would get you in trouble!

Without you telling specific sensitive information I hope I can ask the following though:
1) Did you work on VII or VIII?
2) Do you have any idea yourself what the plot is? (I want to know if crew themselves are kept in the dark too, not that you tell me what you think the plot is!)

BBC's two finest reporters Jon Sopel and Steve Rosenberg;

Quote from Russian correspondent Rosenberg talking to Abramovich.

This was the perfect opportunity to break the ice. We chatted about football. It was a dangerous confession to make, but I admitted I wasn't a Chelsea fan - I supported Spurs. "Ah, Tottenham," he said, excitedly. "I nearly bought that."

BBC's two finest reporters Jon Sopel and Steve Rosenberg;

Quote from Russian correspondent Rosenberg talking to Abramovich.

This was the perfect opportunity to break the ice. We chatted about football. It was a dangerous confession to make, but I admitted I wasn't a Chelsea fan - I supported Spurs. "Ah, Tottenham," he said, excitedly. "I nearly bought that."
Thank fuck it was "nearly"........:cautious:

Back
Top Bottom